Reviews for Of Chosen and Men
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
lmao kratos had a lot of stories xD all fun.
Aiedail Noir chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Very original and funny. Definitely one of my favourite one-shots.
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was just hilarous! And Lloyd uses quite a good vocabulary, as " delusional "! I loved it!
cyathula chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
that was pretty hilarious, what a great idea! D
RevolutionaryRomance chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hahaha, oh my, that was funny. The different examples, the hilarious downfalls of the chosen and the status reports xD poor Kratos having to live through all that. I laughed especially at Harley's little group of friends and Greta's nights with her boyfriend. Ah, good work, deffo going on my favourites.
Folytatni kell chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was awesome
Curls923 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hahahaha! This was absolutely hilarious! XD I couldn't have pictured the disastrous chosen journeys any different, this was just too funny! I'm totally looking forward to the Ilene and Holtz adventures in Glory's Casket after reading this little encounter! My favorite chosens were probably Rebecca (who thinks she's the chosen) and Kristin (who doesn't even know the song. XD). A wonderful job with the banter between Lloyd and Kratos as well, very in character! I'm so glad you wrote this, and I can't wait to read even more adventures in the future!
abyssdoor chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I remember after playing the game the only doubt plaguing my mind was: if the chosen's true porpuse (besides keeping both worlds' technological advancement in check) was to be a vessel for Martel's soul, why Zelos?!
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So this is why you haven't been working on Glory's Casket, eh? You've been working on this AWESOME one-shot! I have to say that I loved the little snip-it of Ilene and Holtz in there. But other than that, I loved all of the other chosens (interesting issue. I'm not sure if it's chosen or chosens. Its probably chosen for both singular and plural now that you mention it) I really loved Greg! "You may call me greg just as I will call you Mercenary." Kristin also cracked me up. I bet she wasn't based on any famous actresses or anything *cough* Kristin Stuwart *cough* That was hilarious! All of the Chosen(s) were hilarious and I was giggling through the entire thing! I especially liked all of the botched versions of the song of death and how Kratos' status report's were always a good little added bonus to read after seeing how strange some of the other chosen(s) were.

A great read and I'm glad you took a small break from Glory's Casket to write this up. And look, you're even advertising it! That's right, go read Glory's Casket!

Anyway, I loved it!
-Emil Lime
Kingdomonkey chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was an AWESOME story! Wonderful idea! I personally always wondered about the other hundreds of chosens.