Reviews for She Will Be Loved
you can't stop there come on
Omg! Sooo cute! I love Danny and Riley! They are so cute together! D
Jasmine chapter 3 . 1/12
PLEASE update I NEED to know what happens next it's a really great story, amazing actually so please!
dillydill11 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
i love this!
UnderTheAlchemis chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Awwww I love it! Defianetly by favourite Baby Daddy fanfic! Ever! Update soon! Please!
Fairy Demon26 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
You need to research hockey. They never play the same team three days in a row, unless it's playoffs. And there's hardly ever any consecutive games, and if there are it's two games, and they're at one teams home the first game and then the other teams home the next.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
you should really write more this is good
Lswimmer chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Please update can u please have Danny move the both of them to his bed and then have tucker walk in on him and say DAMN! love your story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Great job ! This is such a sweet story ! Danny is so sweet to her ! I love them together :) please update ur story soon!
Sasusc chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Aww, so cute. This so needs to be continued. Please update this! I want to know what happens when they wake up.
Jane chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I love Danny and I think he should be with Riley!
By the way, you have an amazing writing style and I really wish you would write faster! So far so good, now write more please. Pretty Please?
JET20 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Come on and update you know you want too!
ChocolateSkittles chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
This is possibly one of the most amazing beginnings. I can't explain to you HOW much I absolutely LOVE Danny. He's my favorite person on the show. And I want Danny and Riley together more than anything. I think this was fantastic and I really, really hope you continue! These few chapters you wrote just warmed my chest all up. You can't help but feel for Danny. I really hope you update. :)

&Hearts.
xoxo
NoFate2608 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
AWE! can't wait for the next update!
imawesome519 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012