Reviews for Kill Me, Not
Eclarelover chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
AGH THE FACT THAT THIS STORY WAS NEVER FINISHED WILL KILL ME. IT SERIOUSLY IS SO GOOD AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS! ITS AMAZING
Eclare Drama chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Omg update soon. its good. Please I need to see what happens with eclare and the dare overload or something like that and imogens death!
Eclare Drama chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Cant wait for the last chapter to read!
Eclare Drama chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I wonder who it is. I think...idk about to find put...good chapter btw
Eclare Drama chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I think imogen faked her death. So she is now after clare again. Omg im so pumped to read the next chapter
Eclare Drama chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I wonder whos going to die this time!
Mikayla chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Omg. I started reading dare me not and then I read this one. As a fan fiction writer myself I have to say that this is the best thing I have read on here in a very long time. I love every bit of it. But it's killing me to know who the stalker is. Please please please update and let us know who it is.
Degrassian-Love chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Omg I need you to update! You said we were getting closer to the end!
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
It's killing me a little inside not knowing how all of this will turn out. Please put me out of my misery...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Please update soon! This story and "Dare Me, Not" are literally the BEST stories I have ever read through out the entire Degrassi fanfiction on this website. I need to find out who the stalker is and what's gonna happen in the end or else my life won't be complete. Please, please, please, update. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This story, including the first, is so good! I was up till four in the morning reading this! Definitely needs to be published, could sell for loads! Cant wait for the next update
UnimaginableGalaxy chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
When are you going to update this?can't wait...just finished reading and waiting like hell:/
xXfirewireXx chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
omg this story is my favorite fan fiction by far please write more soon
21zora chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
I love this story so far and the story before this one and I was wondering when are you going to update this story again? I really like the stories you write.