Reviews for Relapse
Summerlilies chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Hi! :) It's been a while since you last updated, so I wondered, when will you update again? Is it that, perhaps, you are on hiatus?
Anyways, please don't discontinue this story it's way too great :D!
Oppa chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
By far the most interesting chapter, you seriously did it great justice. Iruka and Hayate are so vague and interesting, I'm hoping to see more development with Haru and probably the next chapter, we'll get to see Jun's role in this.

As for the Suiseiseki and HinaIchigo bonding thing, I found it very cute. Suiseiseki really does care for her sisters, even if it isn't obvious.

Kirakishou too :D

Seriously, what's happening with Jun is making me all antsy. Update soon.
Oppa.
Oppa chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
And Suigintou appears

Hayate was extremely weird here, being all lovey dovey. It's like he smacked his head against the wall and turned into full Shinku-worship mode.

Jun being all worried... sigh, how awesome.

Iruka I'm loving. He's like what Hayate would have been had he not gone and started worshiping Shinku. What's gonna happen to them now though.

You have good character build-up, and you don't seem to forget any of them. Only Tomoe's missing and Karania's medium, I always forget her.

Poor HinaIchigo being bullied. :[
Oppa chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Do I sense a little love for Shinku and Hayate? Most probably. You always did create the most interesting of pairings.

I'm liking where this is going, Jun doesn't seem too important here does he, I do hope you keep him in as a Canon person.

I can't believe you made the twins fight. And Souseiseki... poor Souseiseki's gonna be replaced by Kazue in Suiseiseki's heart... Am I right? XD
Oppa chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Decided to review these too, seems like you've been updating this regularly. Can I trust that you'll keep doing that?

Anyways, interesting idea, creating male dolls. It's going to be a romantic fic, possibly. I find it odd that Kirakishou suddenly meets Father, isn't that against the rules?
summerlilies chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
The plot got much clearer after this chapter; I believe we have met all the pages... haven't we? I think yes... anyways, good chapter, I can relate to Shinku's feelings, I would feel nausea too. Hayate's sudden change of attitude to a caring and loving one was just creepy, but somehow cute. And Talking about cute, I liked Haru, it seems like a cute and caring character :).
AAAGH. Cliffhanger.
I wanted to know what would happen when Jun and the dolls find Shinku but, oh well, I can wait some more :).
Good job! I just jeep loving this story more and more!
Barabara-chan chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Another great chapter! Hayate was a bit creepy though. And what's this? Unknown memories? Can't wait for the next chapter!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
You're welcome. Pretty nice chapter.
Marie chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
This story is interesting... Update all your stories soon! Especially You said 'Yes'! It's sooooo awesome!
Summerlilies chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
"I want you to remember"
Oooooh... I sense some looong backstory right there. And the painting... yep, riiiight there, surely some interesting backstory. I wonder what will happen when the dolls find Shinku... Oh I dieee to know more! :D

And Is there going to be any SuiseisekixKazue? I don't know why I ship these two... I just don't.

Update when you can and keep the good work on!
BaraBara-chan chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Yay. Great chapter as usual! Rozen's last line was pretty awesome! Nya *shot*
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Good work. Both chapters are lovely
BaraBara-chan chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Suigintou-chan, where are you? Anyways, I liked this chapter, it was a bit short but not too much so I don't mind.
Well, Shinku is still a tsundere so I'll wait till next time,
Adieu /_\ (My Itachi Uchiha face!)
summerlilies chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Wow... that was quick!

The chapter was great, I really didn't mind much the fact that it was kind of rushed. Considering how you portrayed Kazue and Hayate in the first chapters this doesn't seem to me very rushed in what regards to their development.

I loved the interaction between Shinku and Hayate, there was so much tension! And then when he kidnapped her... I really didn't see that coming. I suppose Shinku won't stay with her arms crossed, will she?

The twins! Oh gawd... I love those girls. Suiseiseki's rant about personal space and calming down was hilarious, I enjoyed that part.
I just wonder, what was Kazue referring to when he said that he was fine but one of the dolls wasn't? Very intriguing.

Short but quite eventful, I liked this chapter too :).
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
This is a very good story- great even. It's just that I can't help but feel that it's rushed. Oh well, that's just me. Update soon!