Reviews for Jenova
SiChri chapter 33 . 3/28
So I still remember this story and I've read it three times now, it's just as good every year! What ever ended up happening with your publishing of the original story?
GoodbyeForever321 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I don't really care about how good the writing is BUT CAN THE FEMALE AUTHORS OF FANFICTION WRITE ANYTHING M RATED THAT ISN'T SORAXRIKU OR SORAXROXAS BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY FANFIC WITH THOSE STUPID PAIRINGS! If I see one more fanfic with yaoi in it that involves SoraXRiku or SoraXRoxas, I will delete my account because there is no point in reading fanfiction if most fanfics are filled with yaoi pairings that suck balls!
bdawgwarfear chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
...this is hands down the greatest fanfic i have ever read. imma print out the chapters so when u take it down i can still read it. SEQUELS SEQUELS SEQUELS!
E-rich chapter 33 . 7/31/2013
great job Jared i can't wait 4 sequels 2 another one of Ur awesome stories.
ShadowAgent94 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
This chapter was really good, and pretty funny too.
Are you sure Cloud and Sora weren't supposed to be brothers, because that's how they came across as to me. Good job on the chapter. :D
Jamesfreakinbond chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
Omg omg omg you have to write thirteen! I loved twelve so much ( a little bit better than this fic even) so please make that your next project!
The V-Blade chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
...And so it ends. Hehe Roxas "Look sharp", loved that moment in the game. An original version, aye? Sounds like a good idea. Looking forward to more stories in the future.

Peace.
Random Reader 17 chapter 33 . 7/23/2013
And while one story ends, another begins. This has great potential to be an original novel. It has a kick ass plot to it. The ending was such a great way to end it all. Im surprised that Leon doesnt know more about his son's shinanigans...and if this does become a novel, I would very much like an autograph copy ahaha;) I will be the first to state that I will volunteer gladly to read over your original novel.
Have you though about Wattpad? Post your story there, its a great site to promote original stories. I have an account. I will review it and favor it if you do choose to post it.
Another great story by Jared Someone!
PS: Damn site wont let me login, grrr.
krapcissaruj chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
Initiate: hibernation due to upcoming withdrawal because of the end of a great FanFiction.

Seriously, though, I've spent the last week just reading this fanfiction, killing my phone several times in the process. I really did enjoy it. I hesitated this morning when I saw that you had posted the last chapter because I knew reading it would bring the end, and I definitely did not want it to end. So, with that, I thank you because it's sometimes difficult to find a really great original story to bury myself into.

Hope to read more written by you soon!
DestinyKeyblader28 chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
Amazing final chapter! And u had Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco! I've been hooked on that song since I saw the music video. Amazing job on the story and I can't wait for any other stories u write!
Xerzo LotCN chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
wow it finally done... good job Jared good job it been a long and crazy story and quite the interesting one but it seems it over hum well peace (V) ... on paper? as in a book or books/
ChristianLynch chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
Just like the game did many years, this story has greatly impacted my life. I know I'm not the best reviewer, but I just want you to know that this work is a masterpiece. I'm finding myself in tears that it's over. You are truly an amazing author and you could go far. You're really something . I can't wait for the sequel *wink wink.* but until then my beautiful friend, stay gold.
TheDelta724 chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
This was a great story, and I look forward to the edited version. however I wanted to ask, are you going to make a sequel to 12? that was also a story that I enjoyed reading. back when this story was only to chapter 8, I stayed up all night reading it and you kinda left us hanging, and I wanted to find out what happens next.
Getsuga TENSHOU 15 chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
Gah, I've never read a reunion so tearful before! Great job! :D I think it would make a wonderful original story, you've got realistic characters, and a detailed storyline, and each chapter definitely holds you in suspense, which is always good in a book :) I enjoyed Jenova, and I'm proud to have read it!
Jamesfreakinbond chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
Hello. My name is Jamesfreakinbond (no shit) and I "discovered" this fanfiction last night and pulled an all nighter and now I'm tired but not tired enough not to review! So anyways, I have this creepy tendency do that whenever I find an awesome author, I kind of, stalk them, more or less. Basically I just review like a love struck fan girl until you update, I hope you don't mind. First of all I'd like to say that this fanfiction has completely grabbed my attention and Im surprised that you updated so fast! I love that this story is fast paced( if there's one thing I can't stand it's a slow plot!) and the characters struggle makes me want to scream. ( that's a good thing) so keep writing, I guess, and I'll keep reviewing. ( who am I kidding I'll review no matter what) so, stay zesty! - JFB