Reviews for The Cold And Heartless
This story has been great, I just stumbled upon it a few days ago. I hope you'll one day pick back up!
elleismyname chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Before I begin: Thank you.
Your gift of writing is ... staggering. As I read this story, crafted by whom I can only concieve as a master author, I was astonished. Your plot is complex, and your characters are brought to life in ways the movies could not portay them, while staying true to the original story. Or, rather, stayed. I know I am late in reading this since you last updated, but I urge you to finish this work of art. I can give no higher praise to your story. You twist your readers hearts into bloody messes. This story can go so much farther, I can only dare to hope. Gosh, I don't know how to express this. Please finish your story, please. So many of us have our hearts ripped to shreds by your words. I don't even know. I'm pleading with you.

Much love,
Elle
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
Look man no one justs grabs ours shirts and pulls us behind them word by word and not expect people to have a piece of them ripped out and imbedded in this story when you just cut the lifeline without giving us something because face it we're selfish. I don't know who you are or what happened or what is happening but you need to finish what you started because you have a gift
Noob chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Yeahhhh just started this series and realized your last update was TWO YEARS AGO I NEED MORE WHERE ARE YOU
Kata chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I'm not a Talia/Bane shipper, but I absolutely LOVE your story and definitely ship younger Talia and Bane. I'm so excited to finally read a story about Talia and her training. Your writing is wonderful and I'm hooked!
Vacheriechica chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
OMG! I could not stop reading this! Its fucking beautiful! You need to update soon because iam dying right now...I need more!
seline28 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
please update soon! the suspense is killing me!
Alicia chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
finish what you started
please
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I love this story so much it is my favorite Bane x Talia story they're so in character and it's great! I'll just patiently wait for that next chapter lol. And the beginning of this chapter I was totally confused because of Talia's hot dream messing with my order of events xD. Awww I hope it's not too long before she gets back to Bane.
Charlotte chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
I do not know if you will receive this message but if it s the case my boyfriend and me we appreciate your story and we hope that you finish what you have started I'm at university so I know it's hard to Work and at the same time doing what we love .Your story is very interesting but we do not understand why Bane is so cold with Talia Sorry for our English we live in Quebec so we talk in french
Charlotte chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
I do not know if you will receive this message but if it s the case, I sincerely hope that you will continue your story you were a good start but there should be a conclusive endmy boyfriend does not understand why Bane is so hard with Talia and sorry for our English we live in Quebec
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Caligirl87 chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Wow this chapter totally threw me through a loop. I was definitley not expecting for that to happen & for bane to send her away. Another great chapter & I'm so happy that you are back, your story is one of the best ones on here. I'm looking forward to your next update, especially after what happened in this chappy. : ).
Lola chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
So they didn't actually hook up and it was a dream? What a bummer. This chapter was a bit confusing for me as to what was going on between Bane and Talia although I would like to see more of them. Less flashbacks and more Bane and Talia. It was about time you updated. Update soon!