Reviews for Texts, Meetings and Matters of the Literal Heart
Emrys Waits chapter 9 . 7/26
First off, I'm just going to point out that I'm extremely disappointed that this story has been forgotten and abandoned. That SUCKS. I was practically inhaling the thing, couldn't get enough, and darn it - good stories deserve endings.
But on a more positive note; kudos to you, because you are the first person who's ever made me like Merthur. I never shipped them, I still don't, but this story is honestly just too cute to ignore, and I loved every single bit of it. If you ever do manage to finish this beauty, you let me know, okay?! I'll just have to use my imagination to piece together what happens next. A 'slurprize'? I wonder. Or, maybe I'll just pretend that that was an ending. Anyways, still a really good story that had me giggling and blushing. Adorably cute. At least don't forget that us reviewers love your story, and we'll be waiting here just in case you decide to pop back in and bless us with an ending. ;)
brightfairy8 chapter 9 . 3/25
Noo wayyyyyyy aw man this is such a good fic! First slash fic I've ever favorited. I just adore the interaction between Merlin and Arthur and I reread all of their conversations at least twice...or thrice...or more than that. Anywho...hah! Stumbling over pronouns..oh man, Arthur's embarrassed moments are too good. You do a really good job with keeping his overall character intact. Same with Merlin's. I hope you continue this fic one day because I'd love to read it to completetion!
Elemental4eva chapter 9 . 2/3
Seems I have just found the best modern Merlin Fanfiction yet. Please do continue this Brilliant, amazing story!
Waffle chapter 9 . 1/11
NOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME! WHAT IS THE SLURPRIZE?! I NEED MORE FLUFF!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
OMFG MORE PLEASE I'M LITERALLY BEGGING YOU
YOU CAN'T JUST NOT
PLEASE
I'M BEGGING, I'LL DO ANYTHING
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
what i want more than anything is for one day arthur to be in the office, everyone still a bit freaked out by his recent cheerfulness, and then this adorable guy with big ears and really blue eyes stumbles in and his gin somehow gets impossibly wider and he's like "MERlin what are you doing here this is where i WORK OMG" and he's like "Oh come on, prat, i brought coffee" "you're an idiot merlin i don't like vanilla lattes" "that's mine, you royal ass, the mocha is yours" and he grins and takes the coffee and they walk to his office bickering affectionately and they all stare because HE CALLED HIM A PRAT AND ARTHUR WASN'T MAD AND THIS WAS MERLIN HE WAS SO CUTE AND THIS WAS THE REASON THEIR BOSS WAS SO NOT-ASSHOLE-IH LATELY AND WHAT EVEN
And of course fangirl!Morgana would be all over the place like "YAS MERLIN WE MEET AT LAST HELLO"
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
This is a great story ;) I couldn't stop laughing as I read it (well, except for the time at the hospital of course)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Oh, promising :)
on to the second chapter ;)
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Lol, fangirl Morgana...terrifying...
Callen chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
This fic is literally so so adorable :) I've really enjoyed reading it, it's made me feel really happy and i've not felt happy in quite a long time haha xd I hope you chose to continue it sometime :) Thank you!
The Magnetic Witch chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
This is precious. It's like a baby made of everything saint and holy in the world. I love it xD
angel1412 chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
I'm hoping that you will right more I'm really enjoying this story!
angel1412 chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
I just have to say I'm loving the story. on I I just read your disclaimer for the first time it's fucking awsome! I freaking love Colin Morgan!
call-me-mrs-holmes chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
please, no! not a cliffhanger! aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh! p.s. the story is awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
MMMMOOOOORRRRREEEEEE! PLEASE! PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!