Reviews for Texts, Meetings and Matters of the Literal Heart
MMMMOOOOORRRRREEEEEE! PLEASE! PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 9 . 3/8
This is great! So much greatness! I really want to know what the heck a 'Slurp-Prize' is. Oh wait...Slurp-Prize...surprise...is that your intention? I think I saw what you did there...
dbef chapter 3 . 3/1
Laughed so hard i cried.
I've never really been much of a Merthur fan (or really M/M fics. Nothing against them, just not much interest) but i was bored so i read this and OHMAIGAWD IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND RAINBOWS WITH SUNSHINE-!
(...You may have just shifted my entire view of fanfiction. Should i thank you or curse you to damnation? ;) )
Causa chapter 9 . 2/17
The time of reading this was the best time of my day, really. I know it's irrational, but i still hope you will finish this one day. I have been smiling so much my face hurts!
magnipisika16 chapter 1 . 2/16
Yes, Vividpast. I am reading this. ;)

UPDATE. -P
theSardonyx chapter 9 . 2/5
I. Hate. You. Why is this story too good.? I almost died squeeing and you knowme, I don't do that as much as magnipisika16 does.

You cannot stop us (me) from reading your stories, honey. It's public domain once you post it. Mwahahaha.!

*ehem* On a more professional note, I see now that magnipisika is right; you ARE good at dialogue. I think I even skipped most of the narration for them. Not that those are not well written; the dialogues are just too interesting (juicy).

Do you see how many faves, follows, and reviews you have? I am seriously jealous. And the writing style is so you. It just screams your name, honestly.

You know, the way you characterize Arthur (from Merlin) reminds me of Arthur (England from Hetalia). The resemblance is so uncanny I caught myself thinking that perhaps I was reading a fic from my own fandom. I know that's impossible, but they were just that alike. If only the other names wouldn't remind me...

Write on.!
Yuna
P.S. Just in case you're confused as to why I'm acting so familiar, this is Cel. :)
Yamililly chapter 9 . 1/27
Oh Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee! up date this story pleaseeeeeeeee!
I don't know how to tell you but I LOVE this story very much and wait for next chapter for too long time.
At least, please tell me you don't abandon this. I'm your fan now.
BlackBandit111 chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Please update!
SarahGayle chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Awe, this was really cute. I wish it was finished, or at least didnt end on a cliffhanger. But otherwise, good job!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Hello! :) I was just wondering if you had left the story there, it's been a while since you uploaded. I really hope you upload soon if uou havent ended it, this story is amazing x
Puks chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Im rereading this after a year ) its still amazing
Shivani chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Please don't give up on this fic. I've literally been waiting since the first day you posted this fic. For all that is good in the world, please please finish this.
Me Again chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IMMA CRY IMMA CRY IMMA CRY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. THIS STORY...OMG...IT'S BECOME MY LIFE, MAN. IF YOU UPDATED...PLEASE...I'M BEGGING YOU...YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. PLEASE. FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY...PLEASE...PLEASE...
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I text all of my friends in proper grammar. Do
BrokenSokaCreations chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Please update soon :-) love the humour!