Reviews for The Science of Paternity
MissKingdomVII chapter 1 . 10/21
I guess you're never going to update this. :(
Callisto1610 chapter 1 . 8/13
I have to say I love this narrative! I'm an addict!
My Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 4/15
Cette fanfiction est génial, j'ai lu les deux premières aussi vite que je pouvais et j'espère que celle ci sera mise à jour rapidement même si ça fait un moment qu'elle a été publié.
peeseblosm chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Will you ever be returning to writing Sherlock/Molly fan fiction? especially this "science of" series? I hope so, you have a very good way of maintaining the characters, not loosing sight of the personalities. I hope to see more of your work! my email is if you have any.
Al chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
OOO they are so cute! You write relationships and emotions very well!
goddess1903 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Ahhh! I have never read fanfic before this. I read the entire thing to this point in 3 days. Seriously the best thing I have read. PLEASE MAKE MORE! come back please. Please.
Feathersblue17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Read the other two stories in record time and loved them but would really like an update
Krista chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I'm terribly sad to see this was posted two years ago with no updates. This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. I love that you maintained the storyline. So often in fics it's wonderful until things get hot and heavy the first time, and then it's all smut. But you kept a wonderful story with a perfect balance. Possibly my favorite thing about your story is your portrayal of Sherlock. He is such a difficult character to stay true to and you did marvelously. I especially loved him rejecting Molly after finding out she was pregnant. (Is that terrible of me?) but anyways, I loved...I mean cared for this fic. It was lovely.
Shakespearequeen chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Okay I reall love this story and I hope youn post more soon! Ive read the other two and absolutely adore your writing! Keep up the good work :) and thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I love this! AND ALSO MY NAME IS CHARLOTTE. That is all.
SnarkyPenname chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I'm ready for him to tell her he loves her. Love this series! Update when convinient. Update when inconvenient. (;
themacmonster chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
i know this was two years ago and i dont want you to stop writing! This fanfiction is PERFECT!
The Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Please update this soon! This series is fantastic!
BertAndTiva chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I just read all of your fics between yesterday and today, and I loved them, especially this series... why didn't you continue this one? is so good. You're an excellent writer :)
Ella Encantado chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hm. I just binged read both of the fics that come before this one, and am more than a liitttllee dissapointed that this one hasn't been updating...for a long time. I'm sure you have great reasons, no pressure, just want you to know how much I love your writing :) Great job on this chapter, and on your previous two fics. Hoping for an update :)
Ella ;)