Reviews for The Science of Paternity
Feathersblue17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Read the other two stories in record time and loved them but would really like an update
Krista chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I'm terribly sad to see this was posted two years ago with no updates. This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. I love that you maintained the storyline. So often in fics it's wonderful until things get hot and heavy the first time, and then it's all smut. But you kept a wonderful story with a perfect balance. Possibly my favorite thing about your story is your portrayal of Sherlock. He is such a difficult character to stay true to and you did marvelously. I especially loved him rejecting Molly after finding out she was pregnant. (Is that terrible of me?) but anyways, I loved...I mean cared for this fic. It was lovely.
Shakespearequeen chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Okay I reall love this story and I hope youn post more soon! Ive read the other two and absolutely adore your writing! Keep up the good work :) and thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I love this! AND ALSO MY NAME IS CHARLOTTE. That is all.
SnarkyPenname chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I'm ready for him to tell her he loves her. Love this series! Update when convinient. Update when inconvenient. (;
themacmonster chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
i know this was two years ago and i dont want you to stop writing! This fanfiction is PERFECT!
The Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Please update this soon! This series is fantastic!
BertAndTiva chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I just read all of your fics between yesterday and today, and I loved them, especially this series... why didn't you continue this one? is so good. You're an excellent writer :)
Ella Encantado chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hm. I just binged read both of the fics that come before this one, and am more than a liitttllee dissapointed that this one hasn't been updating...for a long time. I'm sure you have great reasons, no pressure, just want you to know how much I love your writing :) Great job on this chapter, and on your previous two fics. Hoping for an update :)
Ella ;)
lynnelay chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I am really enjoying your stories. Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Think we might get a chapter 2?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I hope you decide to keep up with this story! The 1st and second instalment were amazing and I loved them! Please keep writing!:)
Alphie chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I just read this whole series and it isn't finished?! I know it's been forever and AU, but please consider adding to it. If not, thank you for sharing your thoughts and talents.
I chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
How could you promise and leave your faithful followers hanging. Please finish and fulfill your promises.
SuzetteB chapter 1 . 2/23/2014