Reviews for Battles won, hearts lost
twisterblake2010 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
hey great chapter
twisterblake2010 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
great chapter
twisterblake2010 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
great chapter
elitsa chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Great story. I really loved it!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
I guess that you made it so Padme wasn't yet pregnant on Episode I. A rather interesting fic I must say. Even if you let many things unsaid, it was still pretty good.

Congratulations on your work.
x Rajah x chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
Very nice. ;)
blerghy chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
I read that English isn't your first language, and was amazed at how well this was written. There was the occasional grammar mistake, but your story is certainly far better in plot and grammar than many of the people on this site, even if English is their first language. I'm so impressed by the quality of this story! I've seen the summary of one of your later works, and you seem to have mastered the English language since you wrote this, but this is very nearly there.

You portrayed emotions so well, and I was grinning the whole time after Anakin had been redeemed. I loved his behaviour when he was still a sith, and how the other characters felt about it.

I loved the conference. The dialogue was very entertaining before, during and after that part of the story.

I hope you keep writing! :)
BabaBiP chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Sigh... 10
Siyavash chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
CUTE!
Hieiko chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
Aww... that was lovely. :)
Lady Katana4544 chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
Very interesting. So Vader manages to escape from the grasp of the Jedi and the Senate, very interesting.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
This is story is so great. I enjoyed every moment of. Plus, I am such a sucker for happy endings. I kinda wish the real one would have end this happy but oh well. Hope to see more stories from you in the future.
roguesgirl chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
i like this story it is really good
Eruannelaviriel chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
I am VERY impressed! You portray Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan beautifully, keep the plot going at a good pace, and your grammar and spelling aren't that bad for English not being your first language. I hope you write more soon. Keep up the great work!

-Eruannelaviriel of the House of Hanauer
Rose-Arwen-Padme chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
*sigh*

Wonderful. Excellent. Fantastic. Breath-taking.

Now THAT is what Episode I should be like.