Reviews for Forbidden Touch
YuriFan300 chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh, goodness! Another one!? Well, it's obvious since it IS rated M. Still, it was a great read, along with all of your other lemon yuri stories. ;)
Titanthetys chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
You know, if you read the first part of the story, you'll see how much you've improved Major!
And I bet you've improved a lot since you wrote this, that's awesome owo
This was really good (/*O*)/
Thank you for such a good lemon, I see that it was worth the hard work, keep it up! (/*O*)/
I'll read the other stories later 8D
TitanThetys.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
wtf
Py687 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Very well written! A variable vocabulary matched with moderate pacing and we've ourselves a winner. You could probably include a little more dialogue, but that could go either way as it's always fun to read yuri _without_ the shoujo-ai. It's been a while since I read lemons, and a long one is always a treat.

Thanks for writing.
Wicked Sick chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
DAMN! ...That's all I can think of saying in a good way. Just plain, damn hot.
bogey654 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Nothing short of hot. Guess Cassy isn't so confident when recieving! And a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ending!
Darkdragon98 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was super great you should make another sophitiaXcassandra
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Damn Major only you can make familial love oh so sinfully delicious! I would profess shock at the fact that the particulars were sisters who seem to take a liking to milking each others' flowers (yum!) but one thing I learn from you after reading all your works of art is to "expected the unexpected." I just wish more and more authors would take a cue from you 'cause you seem to bring out the sensual of characters especially when in the throes of passion. I mean the only way this could be any more sexual is if one of the servants of Hephaestus was packing a tallywhacker. Don't laugh, Major! If you had a chance to peruse certain movies like "Porky's" then you'll that this term is now exactly a foreign concept. Anyhoo I appreciate the fact that both Cassandra and Sophitia was able to give and receive on a equal basis. It's no fun if one sibling were to just dominate the other and besides I've read one to many yuri fics where one woman completely dominates the other (re: "The Awesome Rematch"). I can only imagine the reaction from the gods of Mt. Olympus after witnessing their most faithful servants going down on each other and gifting each other the pleasure of a mind blowing orgasims (the goddess Aphrodite must be green with envy and secretly planning to kidnap the sisters for her own private orgy). Just so you know Major I plan on taking your advice on reading you others pieces of art 'cause if this is any indication I'll have to wear a jimmy hat just to avoid jizzing on my laptop (umm, too much information? Nah!). Until next time Major, SV33 out!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
GR8 SC Yuri Fic! U sure can write sum good, detailed, & intense "Action" Scenes... (ya catch my drift?) My PenName is- Hope4Zafina -but my Wi-Fi got screwd recently & it wont let me sign in now... MLEHH...
Roxius chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Well, that certainly is an erotic piece of work isn't it? lol Some sentences might run on a bit but it's still written well anyway
Valkyre's Flame chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Well. I have to say. One of the best I've seen. (Yuri fan-fic that is.). You should be proud of this one. Keep up the good work. :P Anyway. I enjoyed reading this, I can see how much effort went into this. The pairing is pretty good. Love to see more on them. _ I thank both you and your friend for this awesome fan-fic. It has my approval. XD
Zwarte Wolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Rather nice blah blah blah blah lemon you have here. And now im simply just writing more so you will be happy with the review. Blah blah blah. There you go. I reviewed :D
Gamegirl1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow...
Alright, so first off... thanks for the nosebleed!

I really liked this, very smexy indeed. It was very nicely written as well, like usual. Good job, keep up the amazing work.
Kamen Rider Omega chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Well,now that I am back from the hospital after massive bloodloss via the nose, I must say that this fic is a very welcome edition to your body of work Mi Hermano.

I can't help but notice how flowery the descriptions are, let alone how much raw passion is simply radiating from the love between these two, simply a feast for the eyes.

Keep this up and I just might have to retire from writing because you put me at a loss for words with the profundity of your words.
GrimGrave chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Mhm, you pulled it off quite nicely there.
Very well written; good work.

Oh, and youre welcome. Glad that my pointers helped you.

*Salute* Keep up the good work.

Yours in the Darkness