Reviews for Dueling Ambitions
CraneXViper chapter 6 . 1/3
Please please please please please continue this! I want yo know what happens next! I really love this so far. - Viper was here. Crane was here.
Viper chapter 6 . 1/3
Hey! I really love this story of yours. I really hope you do not abandon this and I really look forward to the next chapter. I really ship Viper x Crane. Also just so you know, Tigress is not that scary I mean all the rest of them can be too. And she really shouldn't be always treated like a leader. Not saying I don't like her, she is also one of my favourites.
Josh chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
You're back! I hadn't reviewed before, but I figured I would now, especially since no one has reviewed yet! I liked this chapter. You did a great job explaining the fighting scene. I usually have trouble following them in most stories, but this one is different.
gullard chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I really am enjoying your story so far, especially chapter two which is a heartwarming one in my opinion! I also like the new characters you added in your latest chapter, I hope they reappear in the future again. :)
Doorman361 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I enjoyed it looking forward to more.
Zack chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I cant believe viper did that to tigress! I cant wait to find out what happens next! Have fun at basic training! Look forward to you coming back!
Mynameiseverchanging chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Lol, nicely done. There were quite a few parts that made me giggle... Cant wait for the next chapter
spillav chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I like where this is going
Woyoyo32 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Nice, like the story line and romance. Continue
The Loving Hawk chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I liked it and would hope you're working on another chapter atm.
Zack chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Im really impressed with how this story is going! It looks like its just going to keep getting better!
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Nice! Can't wait for you to continue!
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE THIS SO FAR! I SHALL READ ONWARD!
Marcelandra chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awesome. :D
LORD WOLF 98 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
well well I seriously liked the chapter I hope to do many more like this and you keep writing so well your faithful reader

LORD WOLF 98