Reviews for Social Circle Taboo
xViva La Bookworm 11092 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I loveed this! it was cute, sexy, funny, everything! Wish there was more!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LMAO! I almost didn't read it because it was Rosalie...fuckin' ROSE! But, this was great! Oh, God! What was it this guy in college said? Oh, yeah! Ahem..."It's not the length of the rope or how deep the well, it's how you jiggle the bucket."
Good thing Emmett knows how to jiggle the damn bucket!
meant4you chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This one has my grinning from ear to ear :-D Nowinder you won! I love how confident Emmet is about his "shortcommings". Glad that Rosalie is willing to give him a second chance. If there still is such a connection after two years, it's meant to be. Thank you for sharing.
Lost In Belgium chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great POV from Rosalie. I'm curious what Edward did to fuck things up... and it's great to see the dynamics of the three couples.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was a great story. Glad it won.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great fun! K
paralighter4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww this was sweet! Tough to read, but sweet at the end. See, you can learn something from Edward and Bella!
AscotBella chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I think my computer screen melted with this. WOW! A big smooch and thanks for the whole crew who put this piece of yummy goodness here. I would say more but I need a drink. My mouth is dry from all the panting. ;-)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh god..I haven't heard Short Dick Man since the 90's..brings back so many memories!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 8/6/2012