Reviews for Dual Reality
KillaCAD chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I really, really, liked it :) You did a wonderfull job in this one.
hiphys chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It's astonishing how you can tell a story of Alexander and Hephaistion so new and different from other stories - often very good. The characters are more than natural, you shape them bit by bit, from the beginnings to the end, but nothing must be taken for granted. It seems to me that they reach their real essence without even being conscious of it. Well done!
PhaiFan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was wonderful and I think an accurate portrayal of the relationship and all its subtle layers. What a difficult position they were in, but the coped as best they could. Great job on this.
S0phea chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I liked how you portrayed their different personalities. They complement each other very well.

I think you are ready for a longer fic. ;)
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
A good conversation that reveals a lot about the dynamics of their friendship and what each thought their role should be. It doesn't surprise me that Hephaistion is the more level-headed, realistic of the two.

By the way, I think you meant intensity in Hephaistion's eyes instead of 'density.'
System1988 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like the simplicity of the concept and the flow of the plot. I also enjoyed your other story but I only now had the opportunity to say it. Keep writting whenever your muse visits you!