Reviews for I Stay Up
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I love that song, it fit perfectly! This was one of my fave songs as a kid...I'm 20, so I'm not really old LOL, any who this is adorable keep up the writing.
TheMegaVanny chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love Selena's music, I can't believe someone wrote about, and that there's another! Haha. Nice fic btw! Imma check for more of yer stories, bye! *Favorites* ;)
SensuallyPassionate chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was so sweet and written quite lovely. I loved the song you chose for them and I am about to youtube it. I found out that if you listen to the song as you read,it flows much better and sets the mood. Wonderful work my dear. :-) I hope there is more to see from you.
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This Songfic was Beautiful :) you should have uploaded it sooner :) I love how you go through both of the teens thought process, so cute, especially because we find out why Arnold started to notice Helga

I wrote a HA! Fic called Dreaming of You, don't know if you were talking about me but I gotta say, I think you did way way WAY better than I did :P

Loved it! and love your choice in music *wink wink*
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like it, I love this song, and I love Selena! Great combination.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I actually did like this story and I do like this song by Selena and thought the lyrics sounded familiar where the song is actually called: "Dreaming of You". The lyrics related to the moments that Arnold and Helga felt for a while. Arnold really is slow but then again, it's understandable. I'm not a fanfic or story writer so I can't say what is good or engaging but I give every story a shot no matter how weird or shocking it may be.
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OMG! I was just looking at this movie the other night. I thought wouldn't it be great if Helga sung this song in a play. And Arnold thought that she was singing it to him. This was really good and sweet.