Reviews for Grey Skyes
marauder68 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I love this story, and I hope we can read the sequel soon!
ivyclan moonblossom chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Again, I continue to love your writing. As for character I do have one. I took the name from a book I read and a few other small details. But nithing huge. Also, I'm planning on using her in another story I'm currently working on but I'm hoping that's okay.
Name: Penny (never find out the last name an not even sure if this is her real name either)
Age: 19-26 (it's up to you. Whatever would work best)
Criminal past: Violent Crimes including torturing her victims both physically and mentally. She likes making them feel fear and haunting them with what would scare them the most. She's been like this her whole life based off a childhood problem but its flourished over the years to cold and evil. She is an "assassin" willing to kill or steal for a command although people never know who she is which is why her trail was almost impossible to follow. Until Gant and Lana came along. They are the ones who got her convicted and on death row. Her first crime was when she was around 13 to 15 when she helped a fellow assassin who once terrorized people everywhere (can be Joe Darke or anyone) but was arrested (again by Gant and Skye).
Personality
1. If a detective wronged her she would track them down and capture them. Better yet something or someone close to them. Torture would DEFINATELY be involved as well as fear.
2. She would come up with a very… special way to kill them. If this detective had wronged her it would be better for them to take their own lives then letting her get them. Although they probably wouldn't under the pretext that she never shows anyone her face. Again torture.
3. Penny would threaten them or their family. But she wouldn't stop there. She doesn't make empty threats. Instead she would give them a little "preview" of the pain she would inflict on them should they so much as put one hair out of place
Appearance- Auburn/copper hair. She wears sundresses and no shoes. She has eyes that look like they can stare straight into your soul.

PM if you need something. :)

Hope it helped :) and again can't wait for the next installment of this wonderful literary work.
ivyclan moonblossom chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love this! Just finished chapter 4 and I can't WAIT for the next one. I've always been interested in Lana and how she felt about the whole thing. Thank you :)
Anon chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Good story,please post more chapters.