Reviews for Gohan: The Fallen Hero
Ivan chapter 22 . 4/3
I have a big question that's been bothering me. Since Gohan was made an android when he was kidnapped, and androids dont age, does that mean that he still looks the same way he did when Goku returned to Earth? (Please answer this in the next chapter if you can. I love your fic :) )
gobblegooger chapter 22 . 3/28
What do you mean by (father), is cold not dead i mean what ye he fuck is going on?
ShadowLDrago chapter 22 . 3/23
So Vegeta has ripped off Gohan's tail, let's see how things go from here eh? Cooler is no longer the head of the PTO but King Cold is, interesting. I quite like Cooler, while not as powerful as say, Cell or others, he is dangerously genre savvy, not really taking chances and laying a smackdown on Goku as soon as he can, not holding back and were it not for his gloating at the end of the movie he could have easily won...
Perfect Carnage chapter 22 . 3/23
Why did you copy paste the first half of the story? All other observations fall to the wayside when an error as immense as Mount Everest looms over things. But I'll say that I like Cooler's inclusion, everyone else is screwed, Vegeta is still Vegeta, and lol at Gohan's ironic circumstances.

-Perfect Carnage
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 22 . 3/23
An interesting chapter. I'm intrigued to see where this all goes.
Two things though:
1) The word 'boy' is used a lot in the first half of the chapter and I think perhaps replacing that with something like "young Saiyan" or "child" would help break the repetitiveness.
2) This chapter repeats. And by that I mean after the word 'father' halfway through the chapter, it starts all over again. Just so ya know.
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 21 . 3/19
Update please
Dumanios chapter 21 . 2/18
Just read the whole story. I must say, it's a fun read and an interesting role reversal between Cell and Gohan.

My prediction? A small piece of Cell managed to escape Gohan's blast. Cell comes back in his Super Perfect Form and defeat Vegeta and Gohan. Meanwhile, Tien probably dies, but Piccolo is kept around because of the Dragon Balls. Then we have the downer ending of Gohan and Vegeta winning.
gammabeta99 chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
awesome story! when will you up date?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
wow i love
Thestrality chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Hmm..

I don't really have much criticism. I guess it was phrased a bit inefficiently, some parts could definitely be worded differently.

Good story. Very interesting and action-y. I do hope now that the battle with cell is over, you can use more unique plot. From that, I mean instead of just "Urghhh, power!" You could add more uncanon-like prospects and happenings in, such as the fact of Gohan's saiyan side increasing and such. I also suppose Seventeen and Eighteen died? Pity. I liked them.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Nice but work on your grammer you made some errors but regardless your story is incredible
kami carp chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
I loved not keep me in suspense
continues the story
who was the one who helped gohan?
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
A pretty good fight and I liked the characterization, but I'd work on the amount of "and"'s and "which"'s.
Sorry for the late review by the way. My e-mail for updates has been screwy.
Apope chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Yey! Both of them dead ! Training in Othrworld XD! Now is Gohan/Vegeta is going to become Good/Bad or...Oh, and, yeah, since Cell uses something like SSj, he shouldn't be able to attain for longer Periods of Time or Higher Levels, so, yeah, Good Point there, but Regeneration's an ass, so, yeah...
Apope chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
At the start of the Chapter(Beam Struggle), why didn't Goku just use IT and let Vegeta's Attack go off harmlessly into Space? What an Idiot...And if he'd used the IT Spam Trick From Scratch he'd've survived anyway -_-...