Reviews for Gohan: The Fallen Hero
Reichenfaust chapter 24 . 4/4
Good fic, love the idea. Kold's history is interesting! I like! To defeat the original Legendary Super Saiyan, is quite a feat.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
I've followed your story with great interest, and indeed: the story was quite messy. Really loved the concept though, and thus can't wait for the rewrite: you're portraying a Gohan who got evil tendencies drawn out, and it feels so good that he "sort of" voluntarily sticks to it (after all, he still knew his old life and he did a good job on acting nice, his old heroic life just sickens him because the results of the torture with the instinct-driven kills afterwards made him find enjoyment in being evil. At least, that's how I interpretated things, and I know that the dilution of his human DNA also played a part). Can't wait to read the rewrite :)
daughterofrisingsun chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
So Trunks defeats Frieza and King Kold survives? Nice twist, looking forward to the next chapter!
ShadowLDrago chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
Well, this should be good.
aFanAddict chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
I'm all caught up... Cold survived? Huh... This shall be interesting. They won't be allowed to wish anyone back as Long as vegeta and gohan are around.
If either kill piccolo and Tien, I wonder if goku can contact new Namek about being revived. I think they should have done that in the original future trunks timeline as well, use king Kai to ask Namek to make the wish.
aFanAddict chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
I knew the ironic moment where gohan killed 16 was coming! I'm loving this story and have had it bookmarked forever. I'm finally dedicating myself to reading it and I'm glad I did
daughterofrisingsun chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
It seems Vegeta is only using Gohan for his own purpose. I'm very curious about the "surviving' Saiyans if they still actually exist.
Tien and Piccolo are going to have their hands full.
Now Cooler and King Cold are in the mix. Looking forward to where this goes if you choose to continue. I hope you do!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Vegeta steps in and helps destroy Cell. Of course he wants to face Gohan himself.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
Was definitely not expecting Vegeta to succeed in killing Goku! Nice work! This chapter kept me on the edge of my seat!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Poor Goku seems to think it's only a confrontation between him and Vegeta.
I think the death of his friends would be enough to make Goku ascend.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
I wonder if some were secretly glad that a blowhard like Hercule was incinerated? Gohan uses a little touch of Raditz throwing the bullets back at the crime bosses. Nice!
Now it's Gohan and Cell! Looking forward to that!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
I can just imagine Vegeta's outrage at having an enemy slip into his room undetected. With Vegeta's present mindset of course he 'd consider Gohan's offer.
The reporter's faith in Hercule was quite amusing. Light trick..LOL!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Nice explanation of Cell's presence in the present timeline.
Vegeta's enjoying his time to be smug about his ascension.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Gohan certainly knows how to get noticed! Vegeta is starting to show some old habits.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
Vegeta's pride seems to be getting the best of him. My, isn't Gohan self-confident about his power level?