Reviews for They Had Lights Inside Their Eyes
H. Mae chapter 34 . 2/13
i love it! 3 i hav to admit i was a lil pissed with sam's "lust for independence". she practically pushed ppl away. but all in all, 'tis good :3 (and danny is so freakin dreamy. :") i think my favorite part was wen box ghost came and took the box! :))
avidreaded chapter 25 . 1/23
Finally someone who agrees with me on that disgusting chemical factory called a fast food place
avidreaded chapter 19 . 1/23
If vlad actually gets the chance to do that I would almost feel sorry for him considering what danny would do to him I mean there wouldn't be even a bloodstain left of vlad
jcurt2009 chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Amazing story! Has to be one of the best I've ever read, never would have imagined any of this when I started. Keep up the great work!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 34 . 11/19/2013
I just realized I never reviewed this, and I could have sworn I did. Anyway. This was such a perfect ending. I love the playful fight between them. Too cute. And that proposal? Perfect, Sam would definitely prefer a private and intimate proposal like that rather than some huge scene in front of a ton of strangers, I'd think. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I prefer the song by Train anyway. Bruno's song is cute, but I like the...quiteness and sweetness of Marry Me. It suits the scene more, I think.
Bookworm210 chapter 34 . 9/12/2013
OMG THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE, HEARTWARMING, HAPPY TEARS IN MY EYES STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I. I JUST. HOLY CHEESE ON A TOASTER, I'M GONNA GO CURL INTO A BALL AND CRY 'CAUSE IT'S OVER.
THIS IS LIKE. OH MY GOD. YOU'VE INSPIRED ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
DFBPIYSDBFLIYVEIYFGVIVFF, THIS IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
O_o...this sounds like the new show...Under The Dome...and it the show is scary!
Danielle Fenton chapter 34 . 8/25/2013
Oh my WOW! I just finished this and I'm about to read the story in Danny's pov. This story was amazing. You are an amazing writer I can't wait to read more. :-)
Lulz chapter 34 . 6/22/2013
I still cry when I read this, it's epic and awesome and I can picture it in my head! 3 this hope there is more like it :) 200 review :p
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 34 . 6/13/2013
I have to say...
Damn.
Intense, Sexy, Sweet, Dark, All the thing that make a great story were in this. I'm readig another Of yours, and you have to be one my favorite authors. You are a WONDERFUL Writer, and dont eber story.
Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
This was a really great story. I really liked the bro/sis fluff between Sam and Tucker, not a lot of fanfics ever zero in on that dynamic. I really enjoyed reading this fic. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. ]
jubilationbella chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
so many tear-worthy moments! from when zack died to harvey to kwan (i probably cried the hardest then) to the proposal. this is by far one of my favorite stories you have created! i gave to get up for school in about a half hour and i started reading when i should've been going to sleep. but you know what? it was worth losing another night of sleep. i love you tori stone! your stories make my heart melt and make me smile and go "aww" with each chapter. you have truly out done yourself! stay awesome and keep on keep on-ing! :)
Al chapter 34 . 4/25/2013
Aw. That was adorable. SO adorable. I want that house. And it's funny. I live near a town named Camden. And another town named Fenton isn't far from me either.
LOVE! I am SO adding this to my favorites list. And you are so amazing, you're getting a fave and an alert. Amazing job molding all the pieces together!
How did the editor meeting go? I'm burning with questions!
Alex chapter 33 . 4/25/2013
! How did the meeting with the editor go? Are ya published now?
ALex chapter 29 . 4/25/2013
If you kill off Tucker, there will be words. I know this has already been complete, and Danny is my favorite character, and Sam is totally his soulmate, BUT YOU CANNOT KILL TUCKER!