Reviews for They Had Lights Inside Their Eyes
CalmMelody chapter 34 . 8/31
Finished this story in one day! Amazing story! You don't know how many times I cried and screamed throughout the story! Nice work!
socij chapter 34 . 2/12/2016
Finished! Such a good flow, I really liked a lot of this fic, mostly your style. It was amazing how little typos there were, you seemed to get these out pretty fast.
I still don't like Sam lol
I didn't like how they never really resolved anything, in the story anyway. She was just so awful to Danny when he really didn't do anything wrong. It was kinda weird that they were suddenly ok after ripping apart Vlad. I assumed Sam would be posed again, but she seemed to do a random 180. I'd consider what she did beyond horrible. She tormented the poor guy when all he did was care about her life.
The ending chapter was very sweet though. I loved the box ghost at the end and could feel the fluttering anticipation as it became obvious Danny was Gunna propose. 3
Thanks for writing this! I hope your adventures in writing have only gotten better! I have a fun and pretty passionate ride XD
socij chapter 26 . 2/12/2016
Ahhhhhh! I can't hold it in! I love the writing of this fic so far, very fluid and quirky, just how I like it, but omg I hate Sam. I finished chpt 26 and I'm just... Uhg. It's weird to see her caring what other people think, especially when they have all acknowledged how strong she is to unrealistic levels. Shes pretty mentally unstable, daluded and down right selfish. Honestly I kinda want Danny to consider breaking it off with her.
He thought she had died, was going insane not being able to protect the ones he loves, number one being her, but she completely ignores any feelings he has in favor of appearing strong. Not even to help people, just to make sure he and the world knows she doesn't need him. No way would she even be useful on the battlefield. If she's just talking about taking up the planning, then it was cruel to make him think she was going into battle.
Again, I love the writing, I'm going to power through to the end! No problem there. Despite my madness I'm enjoying his fic, it's interesting to see how she thinks she needs to prove to the world she is strong but it's clear it's only herself that doesn't believe it.
I do think it's pretty ooc for her, she's never been afraid to admit Danny was stronger, never been afraid of how people saw her. She's a fighter, but even more than that a team player. She's way too smart to pointlessly through herself into danger for no reason.
I feel so had for Danny, I hope he really gives her a reality check for being so cruel.
I love the writing! Still eagerly reading! I just had to get that off my chest XD I think reading from the point of view from a character you don't agree with is a good thing. :) but if I was in that room instead of tucker while she was on the radio, my goodness would I be giving her a piece of my mind! XD
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
o0o
*no real words*

GORGEOUS STORY! I LOVED IT ALL!
H. Mae chapter 34 . 2/13/2014
i love it! 3 i hav to admit i was a lil pissed with sam's "lust for independence". she practically pushed ppl away. but all in all, 'tis good :3 (and danny is so freakin dreamy. :") i think my favorite part was wen box ghost came and took the box! :))
avidreaded chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
Finally someone who agrees with me on that disgusting chemical factory called a fast food place
avidreaded chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
If vlad actually gets the chance to do that I would almost feel sorry for him considering what danny would do to him I mean there wouldn't be even a bloodstain left of vlad
jcurt2009 chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Amazing story! Has to be one of the best I've ever read, never would have imagined any of this when I started. Keep up the great work!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 34 . 11/19/2013
I just realized I never reviewed this, and I could have sworn I did. Anyway. This was such a perfect ending. I love the playful fight between them. Too cute. And that proposal? Perfect, Sam would definitely prefer a private and intimate proposal like that rather than some huge scene in front of a ton of strangers, I'd think. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I prefer the song by Train anyway. Bruno's song is cute, but I like the...quiteness and sweetness of Marry Me. It suits the scene more, I think.
randylikestowritethings chapter 34 . 9/12/2013
OMG THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE, HEARTWARMING, HAPPY TEARS IN MY EYES STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I. I JUST. HOLY CHEESE ON A TOASTER, I'M GONNA GO CURL INTO A BALL AND CRY 'CAUSE IT'S OVER.
THIS IS LIKE. OH MY GOD. YOU'VE INSPIRED ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
DFBPIYSDBFLIYVEIYFGVIVFF, THIS IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
O_o...this sounds like the new show...Under The Dome...and it the show is scary!
VioletWriter234 chapter 34 . 8/25/2013
Oh my WOW! I just finished this and I'm about to read the story in Danny's pov. This story was amazing. You are an amazing writer I can't wait to read more. :-)
Lulz chapter 34 . 6/22/2013
I still cry when I read this, it's epic and awesome and I can picture it in my head! 3 this hope there is more like it :) 200 review :p
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 34 . 6/13/2013
I have to say...
Damn.
Intense, Sexy, Sweet, Dark, All the thing that make a great story were in this. I'm readig another Of yours, and you have to be one my favorite authors. You are a WONDERFUL Writer, and dont eber story.
Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
This was a really great story. I really liked the bro/sis fluff between Sam and Tucker, not a lot of fanfics ever zero in on that dynamic. I really enjoyed reading this fic. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. ]