Reviews for Cinderhelga
MYimaginationForyou chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
OMG absolutely adorable. I can now die in peace, amazing fic. keep it up
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
This was a great story! The ending wasa bit too rushed for me, but everything else was great! Gotta love Patty as the fairy god mother! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
love it sooooooooooooo much and yayyyyyyyy for happy ending
Holly chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I did really like this Fan Fiction :) Although I did cringe at the swearing and how Helga was slightly more dramatic and erratic, but then again maybe she would have been that way as she got older?
serendipityrain711 chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Very sweet story-i love when helga said she got a fairy tale kiss. She finally got her prince and arnold finally got his cinderella. Ahh i love romantic endings.
blahmeh2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I also like writing, but I am not as good as you. (Not even close) Actually, I am writing a fanfic on Gravity Falls (luv the show) and I might submit it...(someday when I actually finish it) :p
blahmeh2 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
(I know this is totally irrelevant but I can't help it)

Sequel:

Helga and Arnold kissed and kissed, but we're interrupted by an enormous DALEK!

"Get back Helga, this thing is dangerous."
"What? How do u know? What is it?"
"Just listen Helga! Get back, or it will hurt u, I can't let that happen."
"Arnold-"
"Just call me... THE DOCTOR!"
"What?"
"Quiet Rose, the DALEK IS listening."

THE END

Like it? XD
blahmeh2 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
The ending seemed kinda rushed to me. I think Arnold shoulda confessed his feelings for Helga with word, but kisses are fine... I guess.

Overall, GREAT STORY IT WAS AMAZING!
KissOfEmber chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I love the way you wrote this. I love how you portrayed the characters and especially Bob. I always felt Bob loved his daughter, they showed it. Yes Helga has a terrible home life that no child should go through, but at the very least I do believe she is loved.
jenniy04 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Loved the way this story ended :3
geek-bait chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Is this the end? I hope it's not the end. I love you
Myriamj chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Haha, very fun history, but... do you think about epilogue? yes?
Well, thanks for write it.
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
lol :))
CutesyBunny chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
haha I agree w/ helga at the end XD nice work lol "I will personally dig your grave and push you in it." XD XD XD rofl
CutesyBunny chapter 8 . 8/16/2013