Reviews for Constant Craving
Jem 4ever chapter 7 . 10/4
Oh, angry sex with your best friend is the worst kind. Hope they don't go through with it. :(
Jem 4ever chapter 4 . 10/4
Really good. Again poor Hemo :( I hope Nay and John didn't do anything, but it really doesn't sound like it. Hope she and Hemo can have a real talk soon.
Jem 4ever chapter 3 . 10/4
Poor Hemo. I hate that she has to lie. She needs to come clean. Nays her friend; hopefully she won't react too bad. Well, WE know how she'll feel, but still, she should tell her. Hope this thing with this John person doesn't go too bad, and is really only coffee. Great chapter. I am enjoying this so far. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 2 . 10/4
Wow...well that was awkward. Hope they can sort everything out. Great chapter. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 1 . 10/4
This was really good. It's nice to see Hemo being the one to struggle with her feelings for Nay. Just what I wanted at 3:35 a.m. lol. Great job. :)
S chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
This fanfic deserves way more credit! I really like the story and how it's written. Thanks for writing it! Also, thanks for writing the extra parts. Just thanks! It was so good! Literally read it in half a week!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Seriously? Naya sleeps with random douche trying to not think on heather? A guy who just wanted in her pants cuz she's famous? Yeah I wont be reading this anymore
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
and if you as a girl, get butterflies when kissing another girl it does not mean she misses her boyfriend. that's pretty insulting
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
FYI - I don't think anyone that reads a heya fic is intrested, at all, to read any details or comments about heathers stupid boyfriend
Guest chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
MY EYES HAVE NO MORE WATER: ITS EMTY
castlewalls7 chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
Just finished reading this story so beautiful and amazing.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/23/2013
A wonderful story! I loved the journey they went through and what a lovely way to end the story, back to where it all started! :D
Tash chapter 37 . 12/25/2012
AMAZING STORY!
JohnDo chapter 37 . 11/18/2012
I just finish to read this chapter... I don't want to stop!Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I liked the development, I liked the evolution and progress of HeYa and I liked your write. So thank you again. I hope you upload the oneshot on FF. I can't wait for to read you again!
Nyx93 chapter 37 . 11/13/2012
I'm so happy that I clicked on your story earlier today :) it was amazing. I've only really felt so strongly about a few other fabrics on here to ever write a review... The last one was In My Viens because it made me feel so many emotions and well yours, Damn... I can just picture it all and really see what you put out there. It was an honor to read.