Reviews for Constant Craving
S chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
This fanfic deserves way more credit! I really like the story and how it's written. Thanks for writing it! Also, thanks for writing the extra parts. Just thanks! It was so good! Literally read it in half a week!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Seriously? Naya sleeps with random douche trying to not think on heather? A guy who just wanted in her pants cuz she's famous? Yeah I wont be reading this anymore
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
and if you as a girl, get butterflies when kissing another girl it does not mean she misses her boyfriend. that's pretty insulting
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
FYI - I don't think anyone that reads a heya fic is intrested, at all, to read any details or comments about heathers stupid boyfriend
Guest chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
castlewalls7 chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
Just finished reading this story so beautiful and amazing.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/23/2013
A wonderful story! I loved the journey they went through and what a lovely way to end the story, back to where it all started! :D
Tash chapter 37 . 12/25/2012
JohnDo chapter 37 . 11/18/2012
I just finish to read this chapter... I don't want to stop!Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I liked the development, I liked the evolution and progress of HeYa and I liked your write. So thank you again. I hope you upload the oneshot on FF. I can't wait for to read you again!
Nyx93 chapter 37 . 11/13/2012
I'm so happy that I clicked on your story earlier today :) it was amazing. I've only really felt so strongly about a few other fabrics on here to ever write a review... The last one was In My Viens because it made me feel so many emotions and well yours, Damn... I can just picture it all and really see what you put out there. It was an honor to read.
gimmemorehemo chapter 37 . 11/11/2012
That was one of the greatest endings to a ff I've ever read. This was a great story! Ill be re reading it again! Thank you for putting out such a great HeYa fic!
kezza89 chapter 37 . 11/11/2012
Really enjoyed this story deffo one of my favourates cant wait to see what you post next
JohnDo chapter 36 . 10/21/2012
sheashoeaddict chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
Aww in tears , happy of course . I love your chapters there always long and have so much detail , absolutely love them . July 25 is my birthday ! So happy they married that day . Even if its only fiction
JohnDo chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
Bravo for this fic! Great! Purrrrfect! Amazing!... Thank you!