Reviews for Black Heart: Season of the Witch
TrixibellaBlack chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Leaves me drooling and breathless...and a lot more that I'd better leave unsaid. Three favorite pairings combined, what more could I want?
Track45 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Please tell me you're doing one with Lucius and these three. Please?
BellasTrick chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I can't stop grinning. This made me giggle like a little kid, which seems fucked up... and yet it doesn't. This was perfect. Bella's attitude and her final efforts on Draco were fucking priceless! Well done, you.
TheSpangledMe chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh my heart that's really hot, you know that? I love your username, and it's totally true.
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love your music choices. They're always fucking perfect. This Just steamy and twisty and damn awesome. But I've come to expect that from you. I love the dialog here. Very sultry. I blushed a lot and that's saying something! You make Draco a fantasy role play for anybody, and your Narcissa is an impeccable dream come true even in her licentious deviance.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
How on earth did I forget to review this? Damn my ADD. Fantastic, deviant, well written smut abounds. I love riding the depravity train as much as you love riding the ferry. *Your* inner Bella ran amock in this piece. Well done!
Rodolphuss.Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, to put it. . . Well all I can say is that was pure unaltered delicious smut. The trio seem to work perfectly; all being as twisted as the other. Perfectly balanced and written as always with your work!