Reviews for Waking Dreams
Mrs.Firefly chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Great story!

I enjoyed reading it very much, especially because you addressed some potential issues as well rather than just write the regular pink clouds and all that.

In-betweens chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Well, damn. That must be really interesting being able to watch your love's desires play out before you in 3D. I'm glad that you approached the subject of Ron and his relationship with Hermione. I had wondered if there had been something between them in this story or if it was one sided. I'm glad it was one sided, and I still think Ron a fool and coward for leaving as he did. That hasn't changed. And I'm glad that Minerva wants to go out and find him and damn him for leaving Hermione's side while he had the opportunity to be there and protect her.

I'm glad that Hermione's feelings are out in the open and although Minerva was very worry about how Hermione would feel about what their doubles were doing right in front of her, she is assured now that Hermione does want her. It isn't just an emotional or intellectual connection/desire but a physical one as well.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Their first shared kiss. I can't wait for them to share it in person as well. The fact that Hermione's achievements are being taken from her just fit in with HIS agenda so much more fittingly. (sigh) Once this is over they will figure something out so that she can retain what she has worked so hard to achieve. I adore how angry Minerva was when Hermione arrived, because of how worried she was. It was nice to see that Hermione recognized that as well.

I look forward to when Minerva will open up to Hermione about what is happening at the school with her. Love this all thus far.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Oh my, that first dreamscape sounds lovely. So perfectly intune with Minerva but also Hermione. It would be a safe place for them both to sit and read quietly, no words need be spoken as they do. Just to look above their books and see each other gazing at the other before returning to the worlds and knowledge presented to them. (sigh) I'm glad that the spell worked and that they shared their first dream uninterupted. I must say I was almost hoping they would make it outside the tent where they could talk and speak aloud what their eyes had already explained to the other. Still, it was a very powerful scene where Minerva had to willingly let Hermione go even though she wished to stay with her. Same in regards to Hermione.

I look forward to seeing how their dreams continue.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow, this is certainly one hell of a first chapter. The emotions are high especially starting where it does. Your description of Dumbledore's death and the vigil over him in the courtyard was wonderfully done. As were how Minerva and Hermione reflect on their relationship and how it has changed through the years, especially this last one. I'm glad that they will have a way to communicate and that they have both agreed to it. I wonder how well the spell will work for the both of them. The descriptions thus far have been fantastic and I look forward to reading how you change this journey of theirs.
livingarandomreality chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
This is an amazing story. I love the way you wrote both Minerva and Hermione, you kept them very true to themselves. There was never a dull moment and I was hooked from beginning to end. Great concept and amazing story.
jh728 chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Wow. This was outstanding. I loved the way you developed Minerva and Hermione's relationship. I will definitely be re-visiting this story again and again.
Thanks for the read.
General Mac chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
wicked thanks more pretty please
ImGoingToSleep chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
I just loved this story. There just aren't enough Hermione/Minerva stories out there that really do the pairing justice. Your language is perfect and so descriptive.

I shall be following you to see what wonders you come up with in the future.
raiderl chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
Hey my dear, well done! I love how you push the boundaries of what is possible, especially when H & M are intimate; now you've sparked my imagination with all sorts of interestingly naughty possibilities. After all, they have magic and anything is possible, so why restrict them to the realm of the everyday? I can't wait to see where your creative instincts take you next. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I really loved this story !

PS: I think you mixed up times in the epilog...you first said, they celebrate their 10 year anniversary of making love in the dreamscape (1998-2008), but then you speak of 15 years (1993-2008 or 1998-2013?)...
Delilah Moon chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Jaz this was an amazing story! You have a wonderful way of writing! Thanks so much! I hope you write another HG/MM story soon!
OnlyNic313 chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Again... Wow! I thought the last chapters was one of the best love scenes ever... then I read this one. And I know that smut isn't all it was about. But seriously... umm... yum!

I loved this story, from the moment I started it. The whole plot idea was very inspired. And how you built on it, creating your own series of events, while keeping with JK. It's a shame you can't use her characters to write your own books, because, those I would buy in a heartbeat.

I cannot wait for inspiration to hit you again. You are by far one of my favorite authors. Plus as i've told you before, your look on love touches something most authors can't.
drkwind999 chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Magnificent. Creative and wonderful love story. What an imaginative way for
these two to communicate there deepest thoughts and feelings to one
another.
Thank you for the care you show with the ladies.

Take care.