Reviews for Waking Dreams
The Raiser chapter 9 . 10/24
" She will not allow him to redirect his sense of impotence at her."
... did you mean impudence? :D
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/17
Gahhh so much angst and emotion here! Well done! Xx
kim chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Still love re-reading this. I think I've lostttrack ofhow mmany times I've come back to it. Many thanks for your work!
csheila chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
Terrific. You really captured the characters and did justice to the realationship. Nice to read reactions rather than plumbing. :)
chariot82 chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
I was able to visit the Giant's Causeway while on vacation; that was a perfect place for them and the mythical history behind it really works with the story!
pambob343 chapter 14 . 1/18/2016
Fun! Thanks for a fantastic read!
Daw-Set chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
This is really a great story! I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end! Bravo!
JadeRios chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Another fantastic story! Thank you for all your MM/HG stories!
Texaschic1 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Amazing story! I loved how you took the original theme of the books and movie and added your own twists and background to it. It was so great to read your version. So imiginative and yet believable. Loved it!
Mrs.Firefly chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Great story!

I enjoyed reading it very much, especially because you addressed some potential issues as well rather than just write the regular pink clouds and all that.

In-betweens chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Well, damn. That must be really interesting being able to watch your love's desires play out before you in 3D. I'm glad that you approached the subject of Ron and his relationship with Hermione. I had wondered if there had been something between them in this story or if it was one sided. I'm glad it was one sided, and I still think Ron a fool and coward for leaving as he did. That hasn't changed. And I'm glad that Minerva wants to go out and find him and damn him for leaving Hermione's side while he had the opportunity to be there and protect her.

I'm glad that Hermione's feelings are out in the open and although Minerva was very worry about how Hermione would feel about what their doubles were doing right in front of her, she is assured now that Hermione does want her. It isn't just an emotional or intellectual connection/desire but a physical one as well.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Their first shared kiss. I can't wait for them to share it in person as well. The fact that Hermione's achievements are being taken from her just fit in with HIS agenda so much more fittingly. (sigh) Once this is over they will figure something out so that she can retain what she has worked so hard to achieve. I adore how angry Minerva was when Hermione arrived, because of how worried she was. It was nice to see that Hermione recognized that as well.

I look forward to when Minerva will open up to Hermione about what is happening at the school with her. Love this all thus far.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Oh my, that first dreamscape sounds lovely. So perfectly intune with Minerva but also Hermione. It would be a safe place for them both to sit and read quietly, no words need be spoken as they do. Just to look above their books and see each other gazing at the other before returning to the worlds and knowledge presented to them. (sigh) I'm glad that the spell worked and that they shared their first dream uninterupted. I must say I was almost hoping they would make it outside the tent where they could talk and speak aloud what their eyes had already explained to the other. Still, it was a very powerful scene where Minerva had to willingly let Hermione go even though she wished to stay with her. Same in regards to Hermione.

I look forward to seeing how their dreams continue.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow, this is certainly one hell of a first chapter. The emotions are high especially starting where it does. Your description of Dumbledore's death and the vigil over him in the courtyard was wonderfully done. As were how Minerva and Hermione reflect on their relationship and how it has changed through the years, especially this last one. I'm glad that they will have a way to communicate and that they have both agreed to it. I wonder how well the spell will work for the both of them. The descriptions thus far have been fantastic and I look forward to reading how you change this journey of theirs.
livingarandomreality chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
This is an amazing story. I love the way you wrote both Minerva and Hermione, you kept them very true to themselves. There was never a dull moment and I was hooked from beginning to end. Great concept and amazing story.