Reviews for It's All Right
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is a very good story- but so sad! What exactly was Loki trying to accomplish? Leading a hostile army to Asgard, killing Odin :(, making up with Frigga, then letting Thor kill him, and sending his last remaining energy to wipe out his own army? Saying he was 'confused' is an understatement! A good piece of writing though.
(I don't think Thor would ever bring himself to kill Loki- after all, when he died in the comics {Siege} Thor brought him back and forgave everything [then Loki betrayed him again]
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Powerful. Nice job!
jo chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
u suck. ur mean. y would u don't that? no. im crying. :((((( :'((( that was aamazing. u suck.
what am i doing with my life?
Birchtail chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
WOW.

I am literally wordless right now, and my eyes probably make me look like an owl.

This was an astounding piece of work; you put so much originality, such fresh, realistic ideas into your stories. Your writing was also very, very IC for everyone.
And Loki-WHYYYY! That magic-thing was just amazing, and such a dramatic climax for the story.
Melodramatic? Maybe, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
I know this is going on my read-again-and-again list.
maps.and.violins chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
D: Tragic and heart-wrenching, but in character. Hate to think of him dying like that.

Nice work!
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Noooooo. WHY? - so much death, so fast
Yes. ALWAYS. - so beautifully written, so fragile
My cries forever. - such an ending
Don't mind me, just at war with myself.
Scarlet S chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
My Mythology book refers to Loki as "doer of good and doer of evil". I think the title fits perfectly, dont you?
Great job. You almost made me cry (which is a big accomplishment, by the way. I sat through The Green Mile and didnt shed a single tear).
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Very well written. Tragically beautiful. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So where did he go? Very sad story, and I hope that does not come to pass in the upcoming movies. Loki is too interesting of a character to waste, and Odin to powerful to die so easily, I love Frigga though, I wish there had been more of her pov, in the movie. Thanx for writing SnapesGirl59
madis hartte chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. WHY. MY HEARTS. OH MY HEARTS.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I enjoyed reading this story.