Reviews for An Engagement Story
Kim Blythe chapter 1 . 5/26
That was a cute story !
nicegal chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
that mrs rachel is so rude saying all those things about anne and gilbert
Ode to a Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh my goodness! This is my favorite Anne of Greene Gables fanfiction! Absolutely amazing!
Annelover chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This is a brilliant Anne & Gil romance fan fiction story! I absolutely love it so please continue onwards with this marvellous story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is amazing! It's the best AOGG story I've ever read on fanfic! I love this story soo much :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love it!
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Whew! Things were getting steamy there.

Nice and enjoyable story :)
AnneBlytheLove chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I LOVE this story. While I never thought about the physical nature of Anne and Gilbert's love, I greatly approve of your proposal and the night they spent together! The only thing I think is a bit out of character is the following:

***
Gilbert found himself unable to speak. He inhaled quickly, his heart pounding against his chest forcefully. Anne had deeper feelings for him? This moment was too rich to be captured into the monotony of reality.

"You…have…deeper…feelings…for…for me?" Gilbert finally managed to stumble out.

Instead, do something like:

***

"Anne...do you really mean that?" Gilbert finally managed to ask.

***

Gilbert has always been pretty confident and sure of himself (except in the Anne matter), and he would never stumble in his words. That's the only issue I had with this story. Otherwise, it is, as you so aptly put in L. M. Montgomery's words, "divinely beautiful!"

xoxo AnneBlytheLove
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
My fave story. Thanks:)
PaperandInkandWhiteOut chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Simply, Wonderful
HabsGirl31 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Omg, this was so adorable :) And extremely well written! I guess the good thing about reading these types of fics is that to even read the series you've got to be a pretty good or dedicated reader, lol. Anyway I really love it !
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Love it!
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved it!:)
niki chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
so nice and romantic!
violingirl4036 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Beautifully written! I've never read Anne of Green Gables before or watched the movies, but I love how you expressed Anne and Gil's feelings for each other. It really gave me a good sense of the characters. I absolutely loved it :)