Reviews for The Gutter Theatrical
cutemara chapter 14 . 1/10
I really hope you finish this someday...it's pretty much brilliant!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
This is just fantastic. I love the idea of Madge and Gale having to exist in the bounds of a "fake" relationship just like Katniss and Peeta. I'm so curious to see where it will go. :)

Great work!

Ani-maniac494
Managing Mischief chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Okay, I shall try to keep my cool here... I read the whole thing today thinking that it was going to a lovely short gadge story considering you haven't updated it in nearly TWO YEARS. What the HELL? Don't do this to me! To leave me hanging on like this considering what will happen, letting my imagination run wild so I think that they step through the hob entrance and the whole world implodes is a terribly cruel thing to do! Surely this is not the end?! Surely you intended to carry on with the story and just got caught up with one of your other fantabulous stories ( because if you thought that this was a suitable ending to a beautiful story then you, my friend, were and are wrong.). I don't mean to come across as arrogant or snotty or, indeed, cruel but I am a sucker for closure! I can't help but wonder and worry whether Gale and Madge will make it and it's tearing me apart! So, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE update this soon! Rant over.
Pug1998 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Ooh exciting story! I just hope their relationship turns into more:):)
JabberJayJiffy chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
I wish you would continues this story so badly. Or at least finish it up. I need closure!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I don't actually like Gadge but your writing style is just too good for me to tear my eyes off your story.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Keep updating already. We love you! Don't lose that! Update!
little miss michelle chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Can't wait to read more!
humanthesaurus chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Please please please finish this! It's wonderful, don't stop here.
Hellojonsnow chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
This story is adorable!
And I love how you did gales family their personalities are just like I picture them!
Great job so far!:)
AnOddThing chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
favorite gadge fanfic! PLEASE update! :D
anonzy chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Update? :) pretty please
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I've been enjoying this story so much! Please continue! I hope life stuff is getting better now...
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Boo on the on kiss!
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Favorite line: as the death count hovers in the corner of the screen harmlessly.

Because the hunger games are so harmless...nice irony.