Reviews for Sin City
Well are you ever going to finish this. I think it is unfair to not post that a story is in progress. I have really enjoyed this story and think you should have it published.
MIDGARDIAN chapter 29 . 1/10
I WAS ENJOYING THIS STORY AND WAS BECOMING MORE ENTHRALLED WITH EACH PASSING CHAPTER, ONLY TO FIND THAT IT IS NOT FINISHED. IT WOULD BE A CRIME NOT TO CONCLUDE THIS EXCELLENT NARRATIVE.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/9/2015
Please finish the story - I love it and can't wait to see how it ends. To the previous commenter, I would love to know where you found the original story as I have looked and been unable to find it. Thanks!
Lisa chapter 29 . 2/5/2015
On the off chance that all is well in RL and you still view your comments on here..

After much searching, I was able to find and read your original version of Sin City. I enjoyed it very much, but instead of it leaving me feeling satisfied, I want more than ever to see the conclusion of this revision. I feel you have grown as a writer in-between the two versions. I really like all the decisions you made to switch up the story and just love the final few paragraphs of this last chapter. I can just picture and feel all the emotion and drama taking place.

This is one of my absolute favorite M7 stories and you are one of my favorite authors. I've read each and every one of your stories many times over. I'm holding out hope that someday you will decide to bring this one to its much needed completion.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
I'd like to add my voice to those begging you to continue! I've read a pass-along copy of your original of this, and am looking forward to seeing how different this may be.

Hope everything's well for you in RL-land, and am looking forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
I love this story so much! I don't know if you even go on this site anymore, but if you do and if there is anyway possible, could you please finish this story - it is too good to be left hanging.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Oh my god, you can't leave us like this!
Plotting and build up are excellent, as are the details, and even the violence. This is an exceptionally well crafted, convoluted, interesting story. I think you owe it to yourself ( and to us, avid readers) to bring it to its ending! :-) anyway, if you don't have it in you, still it's been a hell of a ride. Congratulations on your talent and thanks a lot for sharing! 'll be keeping an eye out in case you feel up to finishing it.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
This last sentence just kills me - I really want to see Billy's reaction to Vin's revelation and the aftermath when Chris and the team finally (hopefully) rescue Vin. You put so much effort into this story that even though it's been months since you updated, I'm still holding out hope that one day you'll complete it.
lavarockme chapter 29 . 1/9/2014
garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: D
LamiaJade chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
An Update? Pleaaaaaseeeee?! I don't even dare to Count how often I've re-read this Story by now but it's not enough anymore. I'm dying to know what happened to Vin. And how Billy will react to Vins revalation. And of course if Chris and the others are in time to save him. (Knowing you the h/c will be awesome! :) )
Please, please, please an Update soon! This Story is too awesome to leave it like that! *gives you my best puppy dog eyes*

*huge hug*
Mary
Guest chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
Please, please, please an update hon! This Story is so awesome and I don't even dare to count how often I've come back to re-read it but despite all the re-reading I'm dying for some new lines of yours here! So pretty pretty please! *gives you my best puppy dog eyes*
Huge Hugs
Lamia
Guest chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
I love this - you have a wonderful way of weaving an intense, spellbinding story. I do hope you will eventually bring it to its conclusion.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/13/2013
It's been a while since you last updated and I was wondering if you were going to finish this story. It's one of my favorite M7 AFT stories that I've read and would love to see the conclusion.
Pamikae chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
I have so enjoyed this story! I know it is close to the end, but it's been a while since you posted. Please, please post the final chapers!

Vin has shown such heart and bravery through this journey and to have gotten so close to his goal only to be caught at the funeral has got to have him frustrated. Yet here he was in this chapter, still spitting vinegar at them, still getting Billy and Jake to feel that the world as they have known it is gone and enemies closing in on them., plus get a bit of justice for himself with the cops who were dirty. Oh how good it must have felt to finally tell Billy that it was masterminded by him and why.

I so love your writing. You can feel Vin's heart racing as fast as his mind is. Just as we the readers can feel the knives as they are plunged into his body and that tool ripping away, shredding his skin to remove the tattoo. I keep wanting to peek outside just to see if any vehicles with Chris and the boys are turning in! Please, PLEASE! Post the last chapters! And thank you so much for bringing this story out of the closet to let us, your fans, read it again!
Mary Ann chapter 29 . 6/30/2013
This has been one heck of a story and I am hooked and wanting more.. This cliffhanger has blown me away and I need to see what happens to Vin, he can't die now.. no matter that we hate Bobby, you can't let him win:-). Want to see his reaction to Vin's comment and if Chris arrives to save Vin at the last minute..I really don't want to see Vin dead either...
I love all your stories and have read them all several times, now this one needs the finish so I can read it over and over again..
Good work! More please!