Reviews for Secrets of the Night
becks chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
please keep going with this story, its pretty good, and id like to know the end of it. thanks
Neko9406 chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
why is chapter 4 repeated?
TerriOs chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
I cant believe you left it like that! I know its been FOREVER since the last update...but I hope you plan on finishing this one day D...soon
LiLSeReNiTiE chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
hhee holy crap...kinda weird...but reallie koolie! hehe hope u update soon! plz plz do! -
koosei chapter 5 . 6/23/2003
I like it! But I've got a question. Why'd you post the fourth chapter twice? i noticed that.

It's a really intriguing story though. Can't wait till you update.

keep writing!

Ja ne!
Kett Turton rocks my world chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
um whats with the double chapter?
lil-popcorngurl chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
unfortunantly i have to go to bed but i will finish this awsoma story. this is very cool. untill tomorow
lil-popcorngurl chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
ohh la la ( i have been saying that alot lately) but this is heating up
Tokyo Rabbit chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
Wee! Where's the rest of the story? Huh? I like this story and I hope you write more on it, like, NOW. This or 'Tears of the Moon', k? It's unfair to your readers to just leave them hanging for a long time. It's a very bad trate ::nods head matter-of-factly::. Listen to me. Saying that makes me the biggest hypocrite ever. Next to my mom that is. Love you Mom! Ahem! Again, your style of writing is easy to read except for some cluttered and confusing parts that are hard to read. Other than than, you don't really miss anything.
ladyluna529 chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
this is really neat. i like the story. please continue
Fireblosom chapter 5 . 1/15/2003
Lovin the suspense! This story has my mind reeling tryin to figure out what the hell's gonna next. Please finish!
Kyaa Kyaff chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Ohhhh! i love this one too! i havr read one L.J and loved it! Kendra! the panther shapeshifter *sigh* that's the one i read, but anyway really great! once i get the chance i will definitely read more and look at your other stories thst look really interesting! I'll be back!

o
Anon chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
Who is it? Please update quickly...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
Don't you dare torture us with the waiting. What's next? WHAT IS NEXT?...
Akiness chapter 5 . 12/26/2002
That was great..I love L. books..hadn't read the Night World in a long time *sigh* I miss it..but it was wonderful to see the idea in a ficcie..I enjoyed it and cannot wait for more.