Reviews for Finding our way back
crabapplect chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
I could read this again, I really enjoyed this story. I never thought of how you put it, that Fitz started the insecurites of their relationship. He told her that he was in love with her but the people thought he was talking about Mellie, Got on the elavator and then left her hanging. Wish you had more stories to tell
Cici G chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I enjoyed this story.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Thirty seven women WOW. That's hard to forget and forgive but I am glad Olivia did. Very good story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
You're amazing. I loved this sooo much
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Beautiful...i loved it...please continue with more stories...u have a beautiful mind..
LimePalmtree chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Beautiful.
jazphace chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Awesome! Amazing! Perfect! Fantastic! I'm so in love with this story. I wish you didn't end it, and there were more chapters. Thank you nonetheless for telling such a great love story ;-) Please feel free to post an update as a sequel or missing chapters in order to expand on the epilogue...
mschessplayer chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Thank you. Your Olitz ending is warm sunshine on the stormy cloud that is Season 2. And the fact that everyone is sharing in their happiness makes it just that much more complete. Take a bow and your curtain call Aseay - you deserve it.
mschessplayer chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
OMG - YES, YES FITZ I WILL MARRY YOU ! ... (I awake to see that he wasn't speaking to me but to the skinny chick I'd knocked down to get to him... "Oops my bad, sorry lady" I say to the skinny chick as I help her up and dust the leaves out of her weave).

My eyes and my heart are truly full - this was beautifully done.
ShelbyD chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Beautiful story. Thank you!
chocolate1 chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Wow the things you do for love...awwww at Fitz's recreation at the moment he knew that he loved her. I mean how many guys would go to all that trouble to win you back. I would give in just like Liv did. The proposal was well timed. These two just proves that love will always find a way even when all hope seems to be lost. I love that they are finally creating their little family "lots of mushie babies" lol and that everyone seems to be getting along. It was a great story to read and I enjoyed the ending.
FresherThanYou chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Great ending to a great story.
jazphace chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Please update and post the additional chapter and epilogue! Please! Please! Pretty Please!
mschessplayer chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
OKAY FITZ YOU WIN. Wow Aseay that was an excellent climb out of the hole and I don't know what he plans for his grand finale but this would prove that Olivia is not the other 37 casuals trysts. This is love.
chocolate1 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
First let me say HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY! WOW you're only 17. I passed that age many moons ago...LMAO!

I don't like Fitz's defense, it's really weak ass but it's a typical male defense. I've heard it enough times at work. When we point out something then they throw something back...argh! Yeah Fitz Liv is the one who should be running away from you. And you see what he did throw it right back at her - weak ass! I'm glad Liv said, "I don't know" cause I don't either. He may love Liv but its not a mature love. He better come good in the next update :)