Reviews for Sing Me to Sleep
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Asleep is actually by The Smiths but good work.
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
It is against the rules to post stories in second person. Please reformat the POV or you will be reported. It's nothing personal, but everyone needs to follow the rules.

Thank you.
My Vantilene chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
The second person is a-okay. :D Trust me, 75% of Homestuck fanfiction is in second person. It was a surprise, but a pleasant surprise nonetheless to find it in the Kingdom Hearts section.
Messing around with POV is just too much fun, am I right? I mean, first person is like using crayons, if you just color a plain coloring book, it's not going to be much of a work of art unless you use the crayons for their color and texture, not just for their availability, if you catch my drift. And 3rd person's like ink pen artwork. It's a tad easier, and more refined, and a bit harder to mess up. And then we get to 2nd person, and that's like a mosaic or an oil painting on top of sand. it's refined while still retaining it's childish quirk, the kind one finds in 1st person's crayon masterpiece.
And, just, I love what you've done! This story is perfect, you're perfect, RokuShi's perfect.
Everything is just perfect.
3582 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh, so sad... nicely written.
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
its been a while. since someone has made me cry.
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Beautiful! So sad, but very well written. I love your RokuShi stories, keep up the good work!
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ngh?

That was...beautiful. Sad, but pretty at the same time. The second person made it even sadder, but still.

Weee...I'm still grounded. Always getting in trouble, aren't I?

Oh well...I guess now all there is for me to do is go read something...

- Silver Dawn