Reviews for Wicked Hermione
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 5/1
If it was fun to write then write more! Blunt hermione is a gem. I'd love to see her stop Rita from getting her claws on Harry for a phony interview. Maybe even use it to their advantage of showcasing their disappointment in the authority figures for not doing anything to get him out of the tournament or find the person who put his name in when it is obvious he'd be the most likely to die being a minor therefore making it some kind of attempted murder. And point out that he's already world famous for two reasons if not more so he doesn't need the tournaments help for fame at all but PERHAPS the tournament needed his fame to help get recognition and spectators. Conspiracy?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 4/30
I'm rather glad to be in my room as I keep having a various range of grins on my face. Half of which I'm sure look pretty demented.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 4/30
Damn right I enjoyed it! A flustered Harry is adorable! And I look forward to seeing those two snub everyone who tries to get into their good graces again without a heartfelt apology for being such asshats. Again.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/30
Ooooooooohhhh shit bout to get real up in that castle!
Classic Vision chapter 4 . 3/3
Bring this back
Cezhran chapter 2 . 1/31
I like this story already.. Looking forward to read the other and future chapters
1sunfun chapter 4 . 1/17
Good.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Hermione, I hate to break it to you, but Ron does NOT deserve any more chances. The plain and simple truth is this: Ronald Billius Weasley will ALWAYS be nothing more and nothing less than a rock in you and Harry's boots.
Mionefan chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
It would be nice if you'd continue this story; it has a lot going for it.
StarrGoth chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
More more more XD
S chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I'm really enjoying this take on fourth year - I hope there'll be more soon!
Breven chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Omg. How have you not written more of this? This is beyond brilliant and well on its way to fantastic! I LOVE this Hermione!
Autumn DeMayne chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Please please please please continue writing this story! I love it a lot! 3
Avana92 chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
So far this is really good! :)