Reviews for Wicked Hermione
Sarek5959 chapter 4 . 6/11
NNNaaahhhhh Just dump Ron in a deep hole!
Zavviov chapter 4 . 5/30
Love it...wish it wasn't abandoned
It was very good I think.
FuN FiFi chapter 4 . 1/15
Great start to a great fic! I hope you decide to finish this one day...
ALPS88 chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
I HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS PLEASE PLEASE huhuhu it's really good and has so much potential! It's so interesting to see how this story would develop, how Hermione would get even more wicked (HEHE) and how the plot of Goblet of Fire will progress now that Hermione's more... proactive? in protecting Harry. How will they deal with Rita Skeeter's rumors and articles? How would they deal with the Tasks? Will they ever figure out that Moody's an imposter? How will the third task progress omg and will Voldemort rise again (or can he just please be defeated in that graveyard lol). Will they ever accept Ron back as their friend or will he unwittingly ruin it further when he gets jealous over Harry and Hermione? It would be especially interesting to see how Harmony's relationship will progress (the Yule Ball pls I would love to see that). Huhuhu I hope you continue and finish this one day!
metameric1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
Four years come and gone...guess you're not gonna finish this. Sad. This has so much promise!
Cherryberry123 chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
This is really good! I hope you will continue it!
PoseidonPrince chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
good
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
Very nice story! I hope you will continue it! :D
Clayton Johnson chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
A promising start. I'd like to see where it's going.
Aquirs-Chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Just gonna say this now. You make it seem like Hermione's is gonna turn into a Yandere. (If you don't know what that is, Google it.)
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Callialex chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I enjoyed this-I wish you'd continue sometime
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Pretty good, a little slow to the romance but that's mostly due to the time elapsed, and Harry's treatment by his fam, oops, relatives
a1993 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Well it was an interesting 4 chapters while it lasted. About time someone utilised the rumor mill :)