Reviews for Wicked Hermione
Cherryberry123 chapter 4 . 5/1
This is really good! I hope you will continue it!
PoseidonPrince chapter 4 . 2/17
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 1/11
Very nice story! I hope you will continue it! :D
Clayton Johnson chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
A promising start. I'd like to see where it's going.
Aquirs-Chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Just gonna say this now. You make it seem like Hermione's is gonna turn into a Yandere. (If you don't know what that is, Google it.)
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Callialex chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I enjoyed this-I wish you'd continue sometime
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Pretty good, a little slow to the romance but that's mostly due to the time elapsed, and Harry's treatment by his fam, oops, relatives
a1993 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Well it was an interesting 4 chapters while it lasted. About time someone utilised the rumor mill :)
erbkaiser chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Very good story so far. Hermione as the driving force in their starting relationship makes sense and I like the slow, believable progression of it.
Nivellia Neil chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
I like this story already.. Looking forward to read the other and future chapters
1 H.P Fan chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I read it and I foud it 'Wicked!' as Ron would say. I also like the writing style, which is slightly like J.K Rowling's writing style, I think.
Anyway, if I could only say one word about this Prologue, I would say that it is:
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
If it was fun to write then write more! Blunt hermione is a gem. I'd love to see her stop Rita from getting her claws on Harry for a phony interview. Maybe even use it to their advantage of showcasing their disappointment in the authority figures for not doing anything to get him out of the tournament or find the person who put his name in when it is obvious he'd be the most likely to die being a minor therefore making it some kind of attempted murder. And point out that he's already world famous for two reasons if not more so he doesn't need the tournaments help for fame at all but PERHAPS the tournament needed his fame to help get recognition and spectators. Conspiracy?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
I'm rather glad to be in my room as I keep having a various range of grins on my face. Half of which I'm sure look pretty demented.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Damn right I enjoyed it! A flustered Harry is adorable! And I look forward to seeing those two snub everyone who tries to get into their good graces again without a heartfelt apology for being such asshats. Again.