Reviews for The Time Of My Life
Guest chapter 82 . 10/28/2014
Wow! This was amazing! You have such a great talent! I got sucked right into your plot. I know it hasn't been updated in a long time but please do soon please?

This is part of the review chain. Pass on a review and pass on a smile
PaulieBear chapter 82 . 4/3/2014
DANG IT! I was hoping Paul and Holly would get together. I KNOW, SUPER WEIRD. Practicly being siblings. I starting reading this from chapter 1 to chapter 71. And then I skipped to chapter 82. There just isn't enough Paul/OC stories!
shelpel98 chapter 82 . 4/1/2014
Ahhh!
That foreshadowing to 1980 hurts. I would complain but I did write that last chapter of mine...
You can tell you put time into this, and if it takes you a month to write a chapter it's worth it :-) (although I'll do my best to come up with ideas for anything pre December 1980...)

"I was thirty three... getting on up there in age... nearing forty..." Yes, because thirty three is extremely old and not closer to thirty than forty ;-)

Anyhow, beautiful work. I loved it!
shelpel98 chapter 80 . 11/10/2013
Daw it's a baby boy! Love it!
Julian is so cute in this chapter "they have a good sense of humor. .. to an extent"

I hope things get better for you! Brighten up and remember I love you!
shelpel98 chapter 79 . 11/2/2013
Yay Paul is married! That's extremely exciting for me.

I like this new style of writing just as much as the old, just so you know.

And I'd say more but I'm not sure if I'm about to fall out our throw up, so I'm gonna play it safe and go to bed.
I'll talk you later though!
shelpel98 chapter 78 . 9/8/2013
Loved it!
Just so you know, you not posting regularly makes it that much more exciting to read them. Like getting the email saying this chapter was out made my weekend.
Yeah I've said I loved it, right?
shelpel98 chapter 77 . 8/13/2013
Yay! Ram! My favourite McCartney album (maybe because it's because it's the only one I have to listen to over an over again...)
Yay! Paul and Lauren are getting married!
(Random side note that really doesn't matter, but if it's the female in question it is spelt fiancée, if it is the male it is fiancé... I don't know why I felt the need to point that out...)

Loved the chapter! So great to have it to read when I get back to Internet (only for a day...)
TBFemke chapter 77 . 8/13/2013
Oh my god that's so adorable!
shelpel98 chapter 76 . 7/29/2013
I thought I reviewed last night, but I realised I didn't...

Well, as always, loved the chapter.
And, you never forget how to hardcore party. It's like ridin a bike :)

Oh-ho, and I've only been able to read one of your stories on Wattpad (Something) and you made me cry. It was beautiful :)
TBFemke chapter 76 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter! :)
MissWoolHat chapter 75 . 7/15/2013
EEEEE! (Do I start every review like that?) Anyway, I read the last 10 chapters, yes, I got shamelessly behind; and they're fantabulous. :)
TBFemke chapter 75 . 7/14/2013
I was planning to read this story for some time and I must say, it's even better than I'd expected xD Good job, love it!
shelpel98 chapter 75 . 7/12/2013
You love us? Aww I love you too!

Y'know, I've become, like, emotionally attached to your story. Like, I feel like I've lived another life. (Or am living another life.)

Love it :)
shelpel98 chapter 74 . 7/10/2013
Aww it's a happy family. With family photos. Those awkward family photos. Like my grandma makes us do every Easter...
shelpel98 chapter 73 . 7/10/2013
Now they're all over Holly! Woo hoo! (I mean, that's good for them, y'know, go on with their life and what-not...)

Loved the chapter (as always... Because they're always wonderful...)

I've missed you!