Reviews for Demons
Moruru chapter 9 . 3/4
Oh my God. When can I see the next chapter? I wanna see Travis killing the Mitchells. Also, you're nice. I think. You sound like a nice person. And this fic is brilliant and amazing and so, so wonderful. I don't have enough words to describe my emotions but now that I've just re-read it again I really hope you won't abandon it. I'm rambling, aren't I? Anyway, it would've been sooo lovely if you'd have continued your work on it. Does the real life gets in the way? I do hope I don't sound like a nagging and overly-persisting persone. I probably do.
And it's totally sad that they cancelled Common Law. I still can't get over it.
P.S. Forgive me my bad English. Sadly, it's not my native language.
me envcanta por favor actualiza pronto
tHIS IS OS GOOD! YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON! ILY
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 9 . 1/6
So excited for this update! How I miss our two detectives, but that is why we have fanfiction, right? Please continue with this story because I can't get enough of it! I want to see Travis storm into the Mitchell's and blow up (not literally) and save Wes and tell everyone I told you so. Keep up the great work!
Moonfairyhime chapter 9 . 1/6
Thank you for a wonderful chapter! It was great to get an update.
CasiNight chapter 9 . 1/6
Thanks for the update! I really want Travis to just go in there and rescue his friend. I miss the show so much. It was wonderful!
Shanza chapter 9 . 1/6
Yes, still reading this! And yes, would love to read more! So excited for revengy-ness against the Mitchells and Travis being a badass.
A. Heimby chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I can't wait for more, most of all the promise of badassery ;)
Genevieve Kelly chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Hello! Are you going to update this story soon? I am patiently waiting for more. I am anxious and look forward to reading what's next.

Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
que emociĆ³n que actualizo por favor no tarde tanto en el siguiente capitulo
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
So glad to see an update. I rather like the bad guy "getting away with it." I don't think I could do it justice, but you sure do. Poor Wes. Can't wait to see him go all bad ass, but obviously I like the Wes hurt (physical and psychological) in this, too. I'm excited to read the next chapter.
CasiNight chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Oh yes. I'm still here. :) AH! POOR WES! Please update sooner than the last time. This story is so. Good. I can't wait for Travis to come get him. Please update soon!
Angellpoint chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Loveee the story please dont make me wait so lang again!
Genevieve Kelly chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Thank you for updating your story. I look forward to more. It is getting good. I look forward to reading Travis' reaction to what happened.

Sincerely,

Genevieve Kelly chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Are you going to finish this story? Please write more chapters. I look forward to reading what happens next.