Reviews for They Failed
123-Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love how you've shown the comparison between NiGHTS and Realas' personalities. Nights isn't afraid to stand for what he believes in while Reala is too weak to try.
fanis01 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I like it but I wouldn't call it one of my favourites.
Esmara chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
...Wow.

WOW. That was stunning. You got Reala so well, too. Absolutely gorgeous.
Silver's Aqua chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Words can't describe how good this was :D
PoorNiGHTS...
Poe's Cat chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow... I just... Wow. I love your writing style, and reading this made my day. Great work, I can't wait for more of your stories!
toraneko-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wait... That's it? But I want more! How could you writr such a great story, capturing a reader's attention like that and then just leave them hanging? -sadtown- Well, at least you left a link to similar material, which I shall have to check it out after this review.

Very nice story by the way! I wish it wasn't a one-shot though, but meh, it is what it is, and it is a very good read. And kudos to making NiGHTS a guy. I will always think of NiGHTS as a guy, despite the girly voice and all in the sequel. However, by looking at the fanfics on this site it seems that more people see NiGHTS as a girl. -sigh-
Sammy Kleww chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh. My. God.

Celest. I love you. I love you for writing this. I seriously thought this was going to be some crack ship one-shot we talked about

But this.

This is so beautiful.

Happy tears. So many Happy tears.