Reviews for The Legend of Emrys: Thief of the Darkling Woods
This was amazed!
owlgirl5 chapter 29 . 10/18/2015
(oops, the last one sent before I was done).

Basically, I think you're brilliant and you're ideas and writing style fabulous. Thank you for existing.

- owlgirl5
owlgirl5 chapter 29 . 10/18/2015
Okay, I want to start this before I finish this fic in case I hate you by the end.

I think you're an amazing author. Seriously. I've been reading your Merthur fanfictions and they are so well written. Maybe there's the odd typo here and there but nothing as major as you're making out.
KuramaNaruto chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Coolness! :)
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 32 . 9/16/2015
:D what a delightful ending
sat1 chapter 32 . 2/23/2015
Really good story !
izaya2014 chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
i love gwaines flynn rider moment
Linorien chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
This was a wonderful and very fun story to read. I like the the backstory you gave Merlin and his crew. You wrote some very good mini speeches too.
If you haven't seen it, you would probably enjoy BBC's Robin Hood but I wouldn't be surprised if that's where some of your inspiration came from.
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 32 . 4/27/2014
Wow... Just wow
I just read this whole thing in one sitting, and could not put it down. AMAZING JOB! I especially loved how you did not let merther 'take over' the whole story. You gave them time, let their romance blossom, but also continued on with the plot and didn't make the whole story about their romance (which I really, truly appreciate). Phenomenal job. I can say no more.
merthur fan chapter 32 . 3/24/2014
this story is one of best merlin fanfiction I've read so far
Flinch Cain chapter 32 . 2/19/2014
Wow. Just, wow. This is brilliant! It's such a brilliant piece of innovation, I just love it to bits.
There were a few grammar/spelling errors I spotted, such as 'their' instead of 'there' or 'they're,' and 'you're' in place of 'your'. There was even an 'allowed' instead of 'aloud!'
Other than those minor mistakes though, this fic was absolutely brilliant, and is definitely going on my bookmarks list. That's a big deal, so congratulations!

Flinch
Guest chapter 32 . 1/7/2014
This story was amazing. I loved it. You are a very talented.
BadgerBlood4Life chapter 32 . 11/14/2013
...Am I bad person for wanting Uther's head put on a spike, and his body burned?
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
It is one o clock in the morning and i just finished reading. It was beautiful, moving, funny, heartwrenching, clever, romantic and one of the best things i have read in a very long time. Thank you so much for sharing this
Taigon Shikkin chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
I absolutely love anything that has to do with the medieval, especially robin hood. I think this story was absolutely brilliant! I love how the characters were portrayed and kept close to their original designs, and not to mention the romance between Arthur and Merlin! They just see to naturally go together after all. I enjoyed reading this story and I wish you luck on more in the future!