Reviews for Closet Fears
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 4/1
This is very sweet.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love this story! Thank you for writing it. It's so full of angst, just the way I like it!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
So, this made me cry and smile and make embarrassing cooing/squeeing type noises.

It's kind of exactly what I've been looking for in a Harry Potter fic since I started reading the stuff. Funny enough, I found this and decided to read it because it had to do with the effects of the cupboard on Harry. I did not expect to find what is basically the perfect post-War fic to me. I've been wanting to read a post-Voldemort fic where Harry has trouble adjusting for so long and this hit the spot perfectly.

I love Swish giving Harry someone to talk to, and that it was Sirius' idea in the first place. And it's so lovely seeing a fic where Ron cares so much about Harry. I didn't think I would be all that crazy about Harry/Ron, but it works so perfectly here and now I think I'm gonna have to go looking for some more! *-*

Really great fic you've got here. You rock for writing it and sharing it. Thank you very much. :D I'm sure I'll be rereading this in the future.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Loved that Ron was Swish, nice idea

Nice fic!

kasssumi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Harry, Ron's little poor bb...
Meemo1415 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I'm crying. Honestly, and while it was sad... It wasn't that sad, you know? So well done. Fantastic story and fantastically written.

Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 12/25/2008

Merry Christmas!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
It's interesting. I've always viewed Harry and Ron's relationship of that between brothers, but I still find myself reading romantic pairings of them and enjoying it immensely (then again, I also read Fred and George twincest so it really shouldn't be a surprise). You write very well. I greatly enjoyed reading this fic.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This story is really beautiful - I was crying. I love the way you describe how Harry is. Great job.
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Ok- just... aw. So much. That was lovely. So few stories really explore the emotional scars Harry would clearly be left with after a childhood of abuse and no love, and you do it fantastically!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
i like it! it's a very cute story. _
Sabine91175 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow, what a gorgeous work of art!
Maethoriel chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
that was good )
Sybyll chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aww... That's beautifull:')

You almost made me cry there...

Poor Harry, and then-

I read this despite the fact that I knew that it was Harry/Ron, but then... I think you've converted me;)

Hm. Sorry it's not the most coherent review ever...

I really liked the thing with the closet and the bars, and Animagus!Ron.
shyarra chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I have read this stupid fic five times, and it has made me cry every...single...time... I have to go to class soon and I have red eyes!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »