Reviews for The Reaper
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 6/27
Cool.
CrayonPencil chapter 24 . 5/20
AWW it was SO good! Did someone adopt it already?
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 24 . 4/16
Huh. I loved this story but oh well,hopefully it will be continued one one way or enother .
You did a great job
lol chapter 1 . 1/24
"I am a wild gary stue."
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 1/23
Huh. Well Ichigo wants his souls and he will get them.
lotusalchemist chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
This was an awesome fanfic.
Lumalana chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
I read the author's note
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
*cackles*
The two top Ice-wielders are a perfect choice to have on hand when dealing with fire-breathing Dragons.
And one of the top Medics. Very Important, that. Relations between them all are just a bonus! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
Someone wants to see what the Shinigami can do~!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
Well, they did say Ichigo had an unusual skillset that suited him to providing extra security... XD
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
*nodnod* Regular, human Ichigo would get pissed off at stupid, rude people bothering him or his friends, and his Hollow would be rather vicious just for fun and especially when angry. Accusations like Ron threw around would be very insulting to any part of Ichigo for various reasons and having them all merged together would result in a very cranky Ichigo. And he didn't actually hurt the kids, just scared 'em, which also fits. It was only words in a hallway, not a physical attack or even much of a threat.
Castianamicheals chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Any time the shinigami are together, they probably speak Japanese when alone. That said, when Potter and friends were eavesdropping, unless they know Japanese, Potter and friends wouldn't have understood what was being said.
Also, I did read the end notes.
meh101 chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Was that a mistake or do you just hate captain miyuri K. Of the 12th devision? Ukitake is the 13th captain.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I have one word to say and thats "DAMN!"
MBlasterXD chapter 20 . 4/1/2015
so amazing! you are better at writing, so plz continue