Reviews for Nothing Lasts Forever
orca3553 chapter 1 . 5/29
well if luffy is pirate king and his crew has left him, which i seriously doubt, there is still hancock waiting for him to marry her
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 1/2
Incorrect. His true name IS Gol D. Roger, yes; however, he CAN be referred to as "Gold" Roger. There was a filler movie that Eichiiro Oda himself wrote where he discussed his name with Whitebeard. "Gold" Roger turned into a slang of sorts.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is very good! I'll admit, I do wish you put the quotes on a new paragraph so it wasn't bunched, but otherwise good. Out of character for Luffy, yet at the same time in character, showing a deeper side to him, if you know what I mean. :)
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I'm kinda curious what Luffy's crew would think of this vision of his... Cause I'm fairly sure that they wouldn't just leave like that. Any chance that you'll do a sequel on this ? Cause I'm REALLY curious. ;D
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Ah, that is one of my favorite lines. :D "I recommend you not to cross it." :D And I love your pic.
Taisi chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh, Luffy, they would never leave you. They waited two years, baby, with unfaltering faith in you. They'll achieve their dreams- and they'll keep sailing along with you once they have. Every pirate needs a crew, even the pirate king.

And you know, dreams change. I think, maybe... the dream they have now is giving back some of what you gave to them. You saved each of them, gave them a home and a family. Protect them with your life, your laugh, your flag.

I wouldn't be surprised if now, their dreams were all the same: to help you be everything you ever wanted.

The Strawhats will always be together. C:

Thanks for a wonderful story. Cx
Inori. D chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Very Touching, Loved it
the-peixes-princess chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It was *sniff* BEAUTIFUL!
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
nice poem is very caring so he would not mind them separating
so that they can finish or continue their dreams.
Sparrow1011 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
lol, loved all your little...comments, made it more funny, can't wait to read more of your work.