Reviews for Mycroft and a Cake
Cyanhi chapter 1 . 3/8
Une connaissance qui est tienne (qui a mal réagis a ce que son personnage préféré ne soit plus aussi controlé et soit aussi "indecent " :') ) m'a conseillé de lire ce petit bijoux et JE NE REGRETTES RIEN NON PLUS :') .
So you make my day
Olivia chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
That was... Interesting. I'm not quite sure what I was reading there for awhile but that last comment killed me. No regrets indeed
Nessa chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
You regret nothing? Good, because you shouldn't. This is brilliant, well done :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Some times people can use the phrase "disgusted my my own fandom". This is not one of those times.
BeatriixExtrange chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Okay, this is weird, but as the kinky motherfucker I am, I love it.
SHIPMYCROFTXCAKE chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was such a beautiful story, I think I orgasmed, I was so overwhelmed by the Cake's fear of rejection and Mycroft's forbidden lust. I came at the part when he started thrusting his big, hard phallus into the cakes doughy wonders. This is the most erotic fanfic I have ever read.
Eowin Symbelmine chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHU AHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA

Oh my god, I shouldn't have read it during office hours - I had a fit of laughter, and now my colleagues are giving me nasty looks XDDD

But even with the pretty odd smut, it was really, really well written, congratulations. D
justpassing chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I REGRET NOTHING TOO! Love Cakecroft! That's my OTP Mycroft/Cake! lol D
Sarah-Jane-Longbottom chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love this. I love this! I regret absolutely nothing hahaha OTP
yryrdyd chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Mycroft and a cake. Wow.

Is it creepy that I enjoyed this? The pair are fast becoming an otp of mine, so well done for encouraging it. Hahaha. Excellent job. :D