Reviews for Who You Are
CCKins chapter 5 . 3/15
Gosh, this fic pulled my heartstrings a few times. I like the ending, Phantom R back to his old self. Though doesn't Vergier know where he live, so...?
Either way, an impressive fanfiction! Good work! :D
princessanime29 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Aww that was sweet and cool and funny! I like how he said that hes Phantom R with the hat and I find it sweet that he wants to sade his father and be with Marie. :3
princessanime29 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww poor Phantom R hes always been alone. :(
SilverFalkin118 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Wow This was a great story First Rhythm Thief story I read and wow Great job! I hope to read more from you and keep up the amazing work!
-Silver
selenia-sopheria chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
And everything's back to the way it's supposed to be :] Wonderful story.
selenia-sopheria chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Awww! That was the cutest! There's just nothing else to say. On to the next chapter!
selenia-sopheria chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Chapter 3! You know, I kinda ship Raphael/Charlie. Without Marie, the pairing seems so much more obvious. I also liked the little fight scene you had between them... It makes sense that Raphael would be less agile, since he hasn't been going around, doing his usual thief work. But don't give up, Raphie!
selenia-sopheria chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
This is really interesting! I laughed when Charlie walked in on poor Raphael using the toilet. Anyway, I noticed you haven't updated in a while, but you really should! This is getting good, and I would love to know what happens next!
Chevalier Clairvoyance chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was really interesting.
RhythmThief chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
This is a good story! You should keep working on it, I want to know what happens next! c:
KorraNation1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Hey I love the story. But isn't phantom R hat strip red. anyways I loved it please update soon
Rhythm THIEF123 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Love it. When will you continue
PhantomGirl12 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Awesome! _ I really like this story!
Lady Phantom R chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I...I cried for laughing XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
Galexia the Chao chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
xD I laughed so hard at Charlie bursting in on Phantom R like that! LOL

And soon, the inspector will find all the missing arts! O.o

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Galexia