Reviews for Lies Worth Telling
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
lol. Oh this is rich. This is just pure gold! This is going to my favorites. Even with the twist at the end I highly doubt Ichigo is safe now. Though his punishment may be lighter. Who knows? Rukia is bound to find out sooner or later(probably the next morning) about Halloween.

If he told her the monster children would go back to normal the next day(if not it'd be pretty much the same but she'd be shocked to see Karen back to normal):

Rukia: Karen! I'm so glad that you're back to normal *Karen gives her an odd look and asks her what she's talking about* I'm talking about how your skin had turned green yesterday. (doesn't mention the misshapen nose, ugly hat, or that she had been a monster as not to hurt her feelings) I know that you were very depressed about it by the black dress you were wearing. *Karen stares at her for a few seconds and laughs (or maybe she'd just sigh because she's used to weirdness). That was face paint. I used it to make my skin look green and the black dress was my costume. Everyone that wants to be a witch for Halloween wheres something similar to that.* What's Halloween? (Karen explains it, Rukia gets pissed that Ichigo lied to her, she goes back upstairs, and then makes him feel her wrath. )

Basically he's still screwed. I did like how you ended it, but Ichigo's going to find out that THAT lie wasn't worth telling.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ichigo chickened out on a prank in favor of cuddling with Rukia. No man can blame him..LOL
pureblooddoll chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
too tired to log in, this is hilarious! :D love it
zero09q chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
that was mean he didn't told her
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Aw :) This was cute. I'm glad you decided to post it.
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! it was well written and so fun! D Keep up the good work!
darisu-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LOL! Loved it!
kissonthechic chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE, I AM GUSHING!

I love how Ichigo was able to keep up that little prank of his all day. I was seriously smiling throughout the entire story! Especially at the part when the trick-or-treaters came. AND THE ENDING WAS SO SWEET!

Oblivious Rukia is the cutest. And Ichigo taking advantage of that is even cuter.

The writing is also wonderful :D Great grammar and sentence structure. Ahhh, I loved this one shot!