Reviews for Lovingly Seduced
MMLH.love chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
I just wanted to make a suggestion for this story. I think another chapter would be nice. Something that talks about the reaction of the lusties, of Blaise, as well as the Golden Trio, to Draco and Ginny's relationship. This ending seems nice enough but somewhat abrupt and leaves a lot of questions in the readers minds.
MMLH.love chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
I absolutely love this story! I've read it before and I've just read it again! Then I checked your author page and I was like no wonder, you've written many of my favorite Drinny stories! Cheers!
Draco's Mistress chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
i loved this so much! please write more Draco/Ginny or Draco/Luna or Draco/Hermione sex scenes and i will love you forever!
Michell-11e chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Oh I can't wait for the ending I think it is going to be perfect!
godessisis chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
I liked your story. Particularly the interesting twist of having Draco the inexperienced one. Most fics I've read Ginny is the virgin and Draco is well experienced.

I found this story sexy and romantic all at the same time.
Michell-11e chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
Is Ginny going to remember saying that to Draco or not? Good chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
Katereena chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
Aww poor gin. I look forward to the ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Pleas rite m4-f
Ptit Truc chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Keep writing, your story makes my day everytime I read it. I enjoy it a lot, Drago is the same even if he has changed so many ways and Ginny is amazing here! :) Greetings from France !
Michell-11e chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Loved these past 2 chapters! Can't wait for more chapters to see what Draco and Ginny do to each other!
Katereena chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Ooooooo I can't believe that they finally did it!
But he can be such an arse sometimes.
Looking forward to the next chapters!
Michell-11e chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I like this story. I can't wait for more! Update soon!
cammie chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
I love this story it's my fav please keep the updates coming
JuicyFruit22 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Keep it coming ! Keep it coming!
JuicyFruit22 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
This is toooooo funny! Continue!