Reviews for Enemy
JBA chapter 1 . 11/25
You should definitely continue this story. It's really good so far!
emyy250 chapter 1 . 11/8
I like this. Maybe a little more
ScamSam chapter 1 . 7/21
The Moment I Knew 4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Please write more to this story. It was good.
Athena chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
And now here's Ollie Williams for the black forecast. How do you feel about this fan fiction, Ollie?

Anything else, Ollie?

Thanks Ollie
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
More! More! MORE!
DemonsArePersonal chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
If she's smart, she'll lie.
But really, I like this story and it has potential so it's definitely worth continuing! And I really like the new setting :)
Anxmsjdnf chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
BookReader and AnimeWatcher chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really like this I do belive if you continued it the story would be great
the-blue-seas chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes!it's soooo good and please update soon it's a good story line. (But I do get annoyed at how naive she always is)
guest k chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omg! That wad so good how you put the charterers into another story just just did it so well!I wasnt expecting it to end there please pleasepleeeeeeaz update soon!
-very excited fan lol
Redheaded-Witch chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I GOT MY REVIEWS TO WORK! Not my logging in part but THIS WORKS! Oh my goodness I didn't know this one was out, or I did and I read it and I was frazzled but oh my goodness. Did I ever tell you how I love your style of not saying a name for the longest time? Because I think it's awesome. It really helps the reader draw in and stay there.

I'm going to try and try to log back into this website, I'm on a different internet system so maybe it will work, until the next!

The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I want to see more of this! It was really good!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You are a really talented writer. I have read all of your works and they are great, you (and poison's ivy) are taking (and fictionpress?) b