Reviews for Enemy
The Moment I Knew 4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS! PLEASEEE CONTINUE!
-Emma
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Please write more to this story. It was good.
Athena chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
And now here's Ollie Williams for the black forecast. How do you feel about this fan fiction, Ollie?

IT'S GOOD!

Anything else, Ollie?

I WANT MORE!

Thanks Ollie
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
More! More! MORE!
DemonsArePersonal chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
If she's smart, she'll lie.
But really, I like this story and it has potential so it's definitely worth continuing! And I really like the new setting :)
Anxmsjdnf chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
UPDATE YOU!
BookReader and AnimeWatcher chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really like this I do belive if you continued it the story would be great
the-blue-seas chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes!it's soooo good and please update soon it's a good story line. (But I do get annoyed at how naive she always is)
guest k chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omg! That wad so good how you put the charterers into another story just perfect...you just did it so well!I wasnt expecting it to end there please pleasepleeeeeeaz update soon!
-very excited fan lol
Redheaded-Witch chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I GOT MY REVIEWS TO WORK! Not my logging in part but THIS WORKS! Oh my goodness I didn't know this one was out, or I did and I read it and I was frazzled but oh my goodness. Did I ever tell you how I love your style of not saying a name for the longest time? Because I think it's awesome. It really helps the reader draw in and stay there.

I'm going to try and try to log back into this website, I'm on a different internet system so maybe it will work, until the next!

Sam
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I want to see more of this! It was really good!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You are a really talented writer. I have read all of your works and they are great, you (and poison's ivy) are taking (and fictionpress?) b
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow! I like! The settong seems medieval-and Im guessing dear scam is the enemy right? Tim has a similar meaning to what name you described the enemys, but I cant recall the full definition so its a maybe kinda guess. Aw! You have his trio of (lesser) versions as her brothers! Cool! Ha, clover as a maid, awesome. I wonder where everyone else will turn up-though i got the feeling her annoying nurse is like myrna beesbottom. Poor sam, being fed that whole 'everygirl wants to marry' hype all day! Poor gal!
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I like it :)

It's different and really interesting :)
keep it up! I want to read what happens next! XD

...P.S. I like the name Sameera :P
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You must have felt my need for a Scam/Sam fic. Because today I found out I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out! :(
Loved it! Dean, David, and Darren are Sam's brothers? Well we know who the most BAMFest sibling is don't we?
Update this please because it is interesting. I really like it.
I just have one question, what time period is this set in? Is it modern, or medieval? I am not sure. I look forward to future chapters!