Reviews for Enemy
Stella chapter 1 . 7/19
IF YOU DON'T FINISH THIS STORY, I'LL PERSONALLY FIND YOU AND KIDNAP YOU UNTIL YOU FINISH ALL OF YOUR STORIES (AND WRITE SOME NEW ONES TOO).
YOU'RE SO CRUEL. HOW CAN YOU JUST NOT CARE ABOUT DIE-HARD FANS HERE?
Rebele chapter 1 . 6/16
Ugh... I need more chapters!
JBA chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
You should definitely continue this story. It's really good so far!
emyy250 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I like this. Maybe a little more
ScamSam chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Yeeeeeessssssss!
The Moment I Knew 4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS! PLEASEEE CONTINUE!
-Emma
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Please write more to this story. It was good.
Athena chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
And now here's Ollie Williams for the black forecast. How do you feel about this fan fiction, Ollie?

IT'S GOOD!

Anything else, Ollie?

I WANT MORE!

Thanks Ollie
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
More! More! MORE!
DemonsArePersonal chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
If she's smart, she'll lie.
But really, I like this story and it has potential so it's definitely worth continuing! And I really like the new setting :)
Anxmsjdnf chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
UPDATE YOU!
BookReader and AnimeWatcher chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really like this I do belive if you continued it the story would be great
the-blue-seas chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes!it's soooo good and please update soon it's a good story line. (But I do get annoyed at how naive she always is)
guest k chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omg! That wad so good how you put the charterers into another story just perfect...you just did it so well!I wasnt expecting it to end there please pleasepleeeeeeaz update soon!
-very excited fan lol
Redheaded-Witch chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I GOT MY REVIEWS TO WORK! Not my logging in part but THIS WORKS! Oh my goodness I didn't know this one was out, or I did and I read it and I was frazzled but oh my goodness. Did I ever tell you how I love your style of not saying a name for the longest time? Because I think it's awesome. It really helps the reader draw in and stay there.

I'm going to try and try to log back into this website, I'm on a different internet system so maybe it will work, until the next!

Sam