Reviews for times long past
WeasleySeeker chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Aww, I loved this! :) I love that he tries to keep it simple, and that it's short but still says so much, and it's just so cute. "you are so silly, you adorable woman..." dkhjlkhljkghgk cuteness. :3 I want your Scorpius, give him to me now please. Kthanxbye.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was beautiful, Alex! Your characterisation of Rose is just lovely, and she seems so individual. I love her thoughts in the letter, and the language is just gorgeous. The whole thing feels so heartfelt and genuine, and Scorrose, yes ;) And this line: "It shocked me to find out that I had a crush on the one person that should've hated my guts." loveeee. Off to read part 2 now! :)
HeartOfParadise chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Okay, you have to take the prize for being an amazing ScorRose writer! I like how distinctly different Scorpius' letter is to Rose's, you've managed complete change of character by just using simpler words and a different style. Favourite quote hands down is: "I can't list the reasons why I love you, I have to show you."
Excuse me while I go and swoon over how cute Scorpius is xD
HeartOfParadise chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is just so adorable and lovely and gahhhh you write so well! Reminds me of Only Exception by Paramore. The characterization of Rose is lovely; I really can picture her saying these words that you've got her saying. The ending with the seal was particularly cute and different :)
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
unf, flawlessness to the extreme. this was gorgeous, lvoely - you wrote everything so simply and fact-of-fatly and so perfectly your!rose here. really, really lovely.

there was one line that really got to me, idek why, it just fit really perfectly - "Stupid old me. Stupid old you."

just flawless characterisation, and amazing writing. great job, lovely, and keep writing! &hearts
conquerors chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, that was a really good first chapter, I'm going to go and read the second one as soon as I'm finished with this review.
This chapter was really well written, I like the description you used and how you gave the readers a basic idea of who Rose and Scorpius are personality wise. I could imagine Rose writing this to Scorpius.
I love the line 'you're an impossible thing, Scorpius Malfoy.' I'm not even sure why, it was just a really good line.
You write Rose/Scorp really well, I'd love to read more about your take on how their relationship started, especially because of how their families relationship seems to have made it difficult for them at first.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Okay that was flawless. This whole drabble just remind me of Love Story by Taylor Swift. What are you doing to me?
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was an interesting look into their relationship, it was cute. :) the beginning was a little confusing, I thought you forgot to add quotes or something, but maybe you could have a greeting that shows its a letter. Rose was really honest here, and blunt, and it took a while to get used to the style. I liked the end of the fic better than the beginning, and thought you ended the letter nicely. with lets make more amazing times, with it's cliche sort of ending; and then the paper wax to add something different. Anyway, good job.
dewdrops and crowns chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Flawless.
omg when harry met sally reference!
AND FRANCE THE COUNTRY OF LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I can't list the reasons why I love you, I have to show you.
ahhh I can't believe how perfect that line is!
I shall say it I love their characterizations.
bye byee

xx DD CR xx
dewdrops and crowns chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
afsfsfdsdfcdf rosescorpius!
I love this idea of writing letters!
And their characterizations, the classic opposites attract.
and the language you used is so beautiful :')
GO SUMMZY! MAKE MUMMY PROUD!

xx DD CR xx
and it feels like finally chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
asdfghjkhgfd this was brilliant! i really like how scorpius isn't as wordy as rose, so instead writes a shorter, more simplistic letter, but it's still really really cute and awhh otp in love and yeah, this was brilliant! :D
and it feels like finally chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
awwhh i loved this. it was really well written, and i loved the characterization of rose, and her descriptions when she was saying how they fell in love. i thought it was beautiful and aasdfghjhgf and flawless and how they should have hated eachother but didn't was adorable
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Alex this Isnt fair to kill your wifeys this literally brought me to tears. I love how clear it was that Rose loved him. And when you said his eyes were like outer space I nearly swooned.
Great job Wifey!
Ex oh ex oh
&hearts
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw, this is so lovely! I really liked it!

I liked Rose's characterization and the way she feels for Scorpius (because let's face it, they are meant to be together. ;)) But I also liked the way she felt that no one could ever have thought that they'd fall in love and that she wanted to make even more memories with him.

Great job! And update okay?

- Cate. &hearts