Reviews for Take Me Away
The story was Amazing I really Loved reading it
Angels-heart1 chapter 15 . 4/6/2017
Great story! Loved it!
DragonCurse4 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
After Damn used and abused Caroline as a blood bag when she was human, I don't think Care would ever be fine with drinking from another person.
DragonCurse4 chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Wow them both threatening that they will kill the other if they must (and apparently meaning it).

How romantic. .
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Oh my god, what ? Klaus could kill Caroline? Never. He could never kill her. This is the all point of their relationship. He can't kill her because he loves her, my goddd, are you ever even watch TVD ?
I don't know how you can be with someone, be happy with him and just say that you are going to try to kill him if your friends tell you to do it. I mean this is stupid, right ?
I don't get your fiction and it's too bad because it was well on it way to be a GREAT story. So bad.
I mean I love Klaroline because Klaus can do EVERYTHING for her. And, Caroline, yeah I think she loves him too but to another level, you know? Because he's so old and she's so young so they can't have the same "love" for each others at first. Now, I know that authors can write with UA and OOC and all but you HAVE TO say it ! Thats all.
Have a nice life stranger (and sorry for my english because I am french).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Wish she did kill her
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Seriously what are You? Twelve? Giving her something to drink to test her feelings? How do you come up with shit like that? That is so laughable. You make look them all so stupid.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2015
A Vampire doesn't burn when he is using the white oak stake! That would have made a whole TVD episode pointless! THat one where the gang was in the woods and gave everyone some of those stakes that Damon and Alaric made out of the Wickery Bridge sign. I think it was that the use of the dagger would kill a vampire.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
How stupid could you be? He would never kill her and he certainly wouldn't stand there telling her something like that. What were you thinking whilst writing that? If you were thinking that is. Way to ruin Klaroline. You obviously don't understand their relationship nor do you have any clue about Klaus. The most ridiculous thing I've ever read!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Why all this tiptoeing around eachother? Let him seduce her already. She is weak and dumb anyway. She doesn't stand a chance.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Ew! Sweating just because of kissing? So this Caroline has no dignity or backbone. Just a pushover. Cut it down with the overpowering bullshit. You should be embarrassed with that portrayal of Caroline.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
That was just plain stupid. What are you twelve? You ruined Caroline. As you may recall Tyler was her boyfriend. She wasn't in a relationship with that girl so Tyler is the one that betrayed her. And Klaus using her in that vulnerable state she is in is disgusting. Caroline wouldn't stoop so low and being childish like that. So her boyfriend is cheating and she turns into a slut jumping Klaus? Grow up or don't attempt to write about mature stuff if you are too immature for it.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
One word: AMAZING!
Nolongerafan chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Great story... A lot better than what's been going on on TVD/Originals these past couple of seasons.
Heather chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
I love, love, loved this story! It was truly a work of art. It included everything I could have hoped for! I especially loved the hints of the Elijah/Elena relationship. Great job, I can't wait to read more from you!