Reviews for Safe and Sound
AshesCastle chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I keep on tearing up every time I read this fic
NemoChan320 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Omg! This story was so heartbreakingly sad! Poor poor Derek...Really good story, just really really sad and depressing...
FunUnintentionallyCrazyKid chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was do fucking depressing! The only thing that I have ever read that was sadder and more depressing than this was a fucking hunger games fanfic that left you feeling dead inside! It was just so DAMN FUCKING SAD! AAAAAAAGHH! *screams in agony and dies*
Canadia69 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i hate you so much _
this will never be canon it's okay
other than all my sadness over stiles' death (and his only..and issac :P )
i loved the flashbacks they were cute :3
but i do like the story..but hate it at the same time..its confusing..but i'm sure you get it :P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Can I just cry? Please?
emmie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Your tittle is very misleading, considering the ending. ;p
Outlites chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'd like to point out that I hate you...that is all :)

This was really well written and it brought me to tears because Stiles /can't/ die...he just can't ...( and Derek lost hurt reading this and I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing writer, and I think you should write a really happy story now to make up for this :) thanks!
COMEDYGOLD chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Well yeah... I kinda do hate you now after you killed off my Stiles and my poor Isaac (even though it wasn't that much stressed upon. I still felt it
I didn't expect it to end that way though but i guess I'm cool with it (for now lol).
And I saw the latest episode last night... And I understand what you mean about Allison but if she's gonna stay that til all the way in season 3 then someone needs to kill her... NOW!
and my baby Stiles is missing! (wow I think I went a little off there, did I?)
Anywayzz even though you killed off Stiles and Isaac, the story was awesome and you should write more like it... Minus the killing of Stiles and maybe more of Allision and Gerard! Lord knows he needs to die
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Why why why would you write something like this? :O ... oh my god I'm gonna have nightmares. I just watched the 2x11 episode, too! This is NOT good for my FEELS! Aaargh I think I'm experiencing angst.
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It made me sad but all around I loved the for taking your time and writing it.
cherryorpeach chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I don't know why even though Stiles, Boyd, Isaac, and Erica died, I STILL love this fanfiction...
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
The moment I saw which song you used I knew there was going to be ton of darkness. Still, I loved it. It was epic, beautiful, and I'm a sucker for angst so...continue this Teen Wolf streak you're on. It's awesome!
AmericanTragedy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012