Reviews for Close Encounters of the Cockatoo Kind
Mounty Swiss chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
It's probably a good thing that Toby is a male... Otherwise, if my kids heard of him, they would want one of his offsprings. He does everything they would like to do but don't dare to!
Wonderful writing!
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
A delightful tale this is to read over a nice cup of hot cocoa. Of course being Toby's number one fan, I am a little biased but I think the fact that you have managed to seamlessly combine the three fandoms together in one story speaks volumes of your writing talent.

While I admit that I have a soft spot for certain characters when I write, it's nice to see the supporting characters, such as Norm Haseejian, receive some lime light in fan fiction. I find them more challenging to write because we see so little of them in the series themselves but you have nailed Hasseejian's characterization!

BTW LeBeau always succeeds in making my mouth water when I read about his menu. Mango-pineapple muffins sound divine.

I love reading from Toby's POV. He is very mischievous and likes to think he is in control of us "humans" as if we are wrapped around his little toes and "trained" to be of his "majesty's service".

Well done!
meixel chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
What a character Haseejian was. He appeared infrequently in the series, but definitely made his mark. He's a perfect fit for your story. Very well done and enjoyable! How you are able to weave three series together to make a story which is true to all three series is amazing.