Reviews for The Red Thread
Pirate58 chapter 6 . 11/18
Please Update!
Quasipsychotic chapter 6 . 9/27
Ooooohhh! Things ARE heating up!
But... not a single CHASTE kiss on the lips? :
I really enjoyed this!
Please update soon!
Quasipsychotic chapter 1 . 9/26
Little Harry is so adorable! I love the fluffy family vibe!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
In this story, Harry doesn't strike me as Slytherin at all. Was that Tom's influence, then?
solsere chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Really interesting set up and lovely lovely writing! I really enjoy the way everything was set up! Your characterizations are fantastic and I love that you've taken the middle ground for people on both the light and dark side. I wonder if Lily will ever reveal happened to her when she was pregnant with Harry to James. I am looking forward seeing Harry growing up more and seeing through more of Tom's manipulations (though I hope they are able to find a middle ground between their personalities). I also hope Harry gets a chance with his younger sibling! I wonder if Harry is ever going to run away back to his family...
MavinForLife chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Please Please please Continue this! I love it and its so well written! Please I'll go mad without it!
Chim Cheree chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Very nice and very well written. Definitely looking forward to you next update :)
Alice chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Amazing story!
I loved it. The first chapter was beautiful, Harry with all his innocence and Tom's constant love for him.
There was a gloomy cloud hanging over the later chapters, but I hope it'll clear up now.
And I really hope Harry won't doubt Tom, won't leave him, won't get too angry, just as I hope that Tom treats Harry well - with as little manipulation and lies as possible.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Aozora094 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Truly a great story. I enjoyed every second of it and can't wait for you to update.
Very intricate, can't wait to read more.
rpln chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
I think I've found my new favourite fix for this pairing 333. SO curious as to where it's going to go from here. Things went to hell in a hand basket very quickly. Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the awesome work.
Established Insanity chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
I love this story! Hope you update soon.
wetsakura chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
I really love your fic. I think the way you have written the characters is spot on. I have to admit that I am most excited for their relationship to become more heated but I can tell that might be several chapters down the road considering Harry's age. The way this story is coming together is awesome and I can't wait for more! .
Tehanu100500 chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
This is an amazing story, I loved it so much I couldn't stop reading! The way you write is really enticing, the story has just the right amount of detail to bring it to life in one's head, and at the same time all of the background information does not bore or distract. The characters are very well written too, I particularly liked the way Tom has turned out because at the beginning he seemed entirely too sweet and loving and thus very much ooc. Thank you so much for writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! By the way, another great thing about this fic is that the chapters are so long )
TealMouse chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
that was great :D, I wonder when they will notice the snake bite on Neville. Since poisonous snakes have fangs.
www. /difference_in_poisonous_
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Update! I love this! Little harry is so cute! And I hope that once Harry finds out about Tom being the dark lord that he won't care!