Reviews for Demigod Project
Dezzal chapter 4 . 5/11
Percy not willing to kill was bad enough then add on he is a body guard with his only weapon being a gun he doesn't know how to use. Over dramatization for no other reason than for more drama is poor writing. Nothing happening here is very organic,
pancakes
of course Percy
UnicornSpark chapter 9 . 1/23
Wait...if Nico can go to the underworld and speak to the dead, then why didn't he talk to Percy's mom, Jason, or Tyler about who killed them?
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
the gods cannot remove his blessing from the styx, only the styx or chaos or the fates could do that
Minty220 chapter 23 . 10/13/2020
This was very well written. You did a really good job balancing out character interactions and action. I know this isn’t what you were going for, but if there is Percy Jackson and this is the world of Olympus, there needs to be more hijinks. Its a staple and its criminal how toned down Percy was with his witty remarks and wacky situations. I get it, but Percy might as well not be Percy at this point. Good stuff though. Thanks author.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2020
No sword tonight? Finally decided to drop the Knights of the Round Table façade?" Tony commented.

SNIFFFFFF was that a Merlin reference I smell
Ghost500098 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
ok but hear me out, i can’t write but could someone plz write a fic where percy is wrongfully accused of something and annabeth like hates him now so he gets banished and becomes a high level shield assassin/agent and then an avenger and then 4 years later annabeth gets a job as tony’s personal assistant and she comes to avengers tower and sees him there and then problems arise and he has to go back to camp and bring the avengers to fight a new threat idk something along the lines of that i just think it would be cool
Ocean.breezzq chapter 23 . 4/2/2020
you should have done a Percabeth pairing
thevolunteerman chapter 23 . 3/3/2020
I was entirely digging the story. But “We can at least be civil”? Percy did not get nearly enough of a chance to tell the whole camp to go fuck themselves, especially Annabeth. God what a tease of a fic. You build up a powerful Percy who doesn’t have to take any shit, and then you have him take shovel after shovel of it.
Kacher chapter 23 . 2/13/2020
The story while written nicely false on few simple elements.
1) From where you pulled that son of Poseidon and why it was needed? it felt like harsh bashing of Poseidon.
2) Jeff, how he gained Percy blood in the first place to analyze the styx blessing, further he is now dead, he is in Hades kingdom, getting all the answers you want from him should be easy enough now.
3) IT feels like the demigods power were dumbed down a lot in the name of science, not all magic or divine is just form of advance tech, or at least an advance tech some genious can unlock.
Seaweed Wisdom chapter 3 . 1/29/2020
*her back towards him
Love it love it love it
What’s more upsetting? Come on, Seaweed Brain.
Falconress chapter 23 . 12/16/2019
Ooh. Great story, I can't wait for the sequel!
Falconress chapter 10 . 12/16/2019
Falconress chapter 8 . 12/16/2019
This is gonna be... Awkward.