Reviews for Choosing Black
queenoftimemachine chapter 1 . 1/27
I've always found Ino an interesting character, begging to be explored. You did just that, and added another layer of depth to her. Thank you for writing this!
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 1 . 1/21
"She's optimism and recklessness. All razor-edges and bubbling personality. Death with a bubblegum sheen."

This line was perfection. Really great writing and rhythmic flow thought out the entire story!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Interesting, this whole thing about living and dying
Rougish chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I love it.
simply-sarah-kim chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I don't know why, but this story makes me want to cry.
DeadlyPrincess17 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!

MY FEELS-

I CAN'T EVEN-!

AAAAAAAAH
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Ah, this is good. This is a brilliant one shot. If there was a million one shots and storied just as good as these, I'd want for nothing. The characterisation of Ino was brilliant, human and beautiful. The plot was set up interestingly and quickly, and payed off interestingly and quickly. There was no dwadling. It's seriously great, and I'm trying but I can't find any constructive critisism. It's perfect.
tomuchhutch chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I like how you've portrayed ANBU vs. regular shinobi in this, it's fitting. Really shinobi are little more than supped-up samurai while ANBU are the real ninja
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
this was suuuch an incredibly wonderful characterization of ino as well as the rest of the rookie nine. out of inoshikacho, it's oddly fitting that ino would be the one with the black stone. chouji and shikamaru's reactions to her joining ANBU was also so fitting.

i really like the unique concept and how it ties to ANBU's selection process. and! the way it also characterizes the team (especially team 7, oh dear that was so spot on). i thoroughly enjoyed reading this :) great job!
Merikatdreams chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Like it :)
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hmmm! I keep saying to myself, "Hmmm!" wondering what to say to do justice to this complicated, well-executed idea. I can't really think of something that properly expresses the feelings this provokes in me.
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think this is very interesting. :)
She is a strong character in this one shot and I really like that.
coffeelove chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was amazing. I'd say more, but I've read your other reviews and I think some of them have captured my thoughts quite perfectly. I'd love to read more of your writing!
notmenotinotyou chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love it. It was well written and just geabs your attention!
Khrat9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012