Reviews for Choosing Black
simply-sarah-kim chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I don't know why, but this story makes me want to cry.
DeadlyPrincess17 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014

Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Ah, this is good. This is a brilliant one shot. If there was a million one shots and storied just as good as these, I'd want for nothing. The characterisation of Ino was brilliant, human and beautiful. The plot was set up interestingly and quickly, and payed off interestingly and quickly. There was no dwadling. It's seriously great, and I'm trying but I can't find any constructive critisism. It's perfect.
tomuchhutch chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I like how you've portrayed ANBU vs. regular shinobi in this, it's fitting. Really shinobi are little more than supped-up samurai while ANBU are the real ninja
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
this was suuuch an incredibly wonderful characterization of ino as well as the rest of the rookie nine. out of inoshikacho, it's oddly fitting that ino would be the one with the black stone. chouji and shikamaru's reactions to her joining ANBU was also so fitting.

i really like the unique concept and how it ties to ANBU's selection process. and! the way it also characterizes the team (especially team 7, oh dear that was so spot on). i thoroughly enjoyed reading this :) great job!
Merikatdreams chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Like it :)
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hmmm! I keep saying to myself, "Hmmm!" wondering what to say to do justice to this complicated, well-executed idea. I can't really think of something that properly expresses the feelings this provokes in me.
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think this is very interesting. :)
She is a strong character in this one shot and I really like that.
coffeelove chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was amazing. I'd say more, but I've read your other reviews and I think some of them have captured my thoughts quite perfectly. I'd love to read more of your writing!
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love it. It was well written and just geabs your attention!
Khrat9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great story ! It showed remarquably Ino's inner strength ! Great job
Akane Arwen chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
DDDD: GOOD! seriously good, this is a perfect one-shot once in a life time story for you

._. sooo good, its been a long time since I read something like this, something that portraits the dark side of being a ninja, and the sasuke part uff you killed me with the 'because there were never three, just two and an empty space' you deserve a medal for that, seriously the best phrase of the whole story, hah well there are lots of greats phrases in here, but that was the most D: for me c:

Thanks for the great Story
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
[sarcasm] Only SLIGHTLY disturbing. [/sarcasm]

But really: Very very good writing. Ino's characterization is handled with aplomb and the reactions of Shika and Cho are suitably in character as well. Good writing.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
THis was so good.
nightingale27 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow! That was amazing. I love the concept the thing with the black and white. That was brilliant! I like it very much. I commend you for executing it very well. Well, it was kind of deep but I can see ino choose black. it was good, keep up the good work author!