Reviews for Protector's pride
Kitsune.Sage420 chapter 34 . 8/8
If you're going to kill off one of the Akatsuti I vote for Kisame. Frankly I like him as a character, but I would really enjoy reading a story where he dies and Naruto takes up his sword. It would make Naruto a bit op, but who cares. You're easily one of the best writers on this site and I'm sure you can figure out a way to make it work. That or throw a curve ball and give the blade to Ino. I for one would be happy either way .. Then again I'd be happy with you doing whatever as long as you finish the story to the degree you've been giving us
StayBlessed chapter 5 . 7/8
I think you're underestimating Zabuza. Kakashi isn't that much stronger than Zabuza, if he is at all.
review lord chapter 6 . 7/3
Yay Haku's a girl...the hell am i saying? Haku will always be a girl! Whoop whoop
review lord chapter 5 . 7/2
Well the first fight got shortened considerably, but you make a good point abiut kakashi using his his eye so soon, not a bad spin on that
review lord chapter 4 . 7/2
And so this new adventure begins...nice job so far
review lord chapter 3 . 7/2
Yay no useless sakura, although doesn't Ino have a chance of seeing the kyuubi if she entered Naruto's mind? So she's most likely gonna stumble upon that huge landmine by accident...
blasterdog chapter 34 . 7/1
Great chapter
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 3 . 6/30
Lol the grammar and spelling are sad. You do have a beta right?
review lord chapter 2 . 6/28
And now Naruto shall train like hell to become a guardian, nice set up again
review lord chapter 1 . 6/28
well thats certainly gonna change his views on things, nice set up
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 6/27
Quality improves yes?
Where's my next chapter
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 33 . 6/15
Well I don't trust Danzo. In this it is clear he isn't all evil, but being in the shadows too long has warped his thinking. So now he is power hungry instead of doing as Tobirama originally wanted and protect the leaf from the shadow, instead of trying to usurp the Hokage and gain control of all the nations. Sasuke seems to be a grey area though somewhat of a light grey, so I hold hope for him.
oppaihammer chapter 13 . 6/13
I like your story alot..
But your emotional scenes are lacking and it seems like sarutobi cries too much and for no damn reason.
Your writing and grammar is good.
Tristan187 chapter 33 . 5/4