Reviews for Konoha's Hope
trebeh chapter 6 . 1/2
'Kakashi no Homosekusharu' I died XD
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
So complicated maybe you should do a Mina/Ken sub story they were cute together way better than her and that old wrinkled toad man... A
Krimson chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Her lover would have forgiven her realistically...
Slytherson chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Naruto is going to have a over protective family! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
I love it ,keep writing PLZ
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Really good and i feel really sad at the same time but i hope it gets better and better
KayHawkGirl chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I'm loving this story and can't wait for an update! Even though they said they were going to start Naruto's training early, I hope she will still be, as the dub anime says, The number one, hyperactive, knuckle-head ninja! I think I kinda like an Neji/ Fem!Naruto pairing, I don't think it's something you'd rarely see, but could be interesting with his hatred and how mean he was toward Hinata at the beginning of the series. Anyway keep up the good work :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Interesting...Very. I will keep reading. Muwahahahahahaha...Sorry I couldn't resist...ignore that.
KuroKanashimi chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I stop reading at the top... he's like 50 or what late 40s... she should be pissed... why not get the baby removed.. she is a medic and tsunade is the best... and honestly their not even mad enough... its like One big joke when this should be serious honestly... I mean god hes old enough too be her father godammit... disgusting really... shes having a bastard child and by the way its going... you can't take this fic serious honestly
mugu chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Interesting... I wonder how Kumo relationships with Konoha will evolve. Nice touch on the pre-chapters scenes. They are as I have imagined them
Gruffard chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Well. Tsunade is a bit unhidged. Of course she has more skeleton's in her closet then canon and has had less time to deal with them. Is Naru-chan going to be raised by a bunch of well meaning near psychopathes? Gah.

Interesting side on having Hinata being jealous of Naruto. I hope that they don't do the Ino/Sakura thing and fall out for a while. And tey end up driving each other to be better. Please.

Thanks for the read!
dhh chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Poor Naruto! You might as well do a time-skip.
Gray's Wolves chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Alpenwolf chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don't ... Sometimes I feel like beating up the thing called fate ... but most of the times I think that's just another way to waste my time, thinking about fate ... could do something way more productive in that time, like reading your story xD

people who aren't ticklish ... takes the fun out of tickling someone . ... and I know someone who isn't ticklish at all

you know, I'm wondering what one gets if one mixes yellow and white ... not orange, since that's yellow and red (orange being another sign that naruto was the child of minato and kushina) ... so if you got an answer for that, I would like to see her loving that colour (now, that's a hard task xD)

stupid kumo ... but with the lack of kekkai genkais in that village it is sort of understandable why they would want some