Reviews for Konoha's Hope
Destructonite chapter 13 . 1/8
So when do we see Tsunade screaming in pain as someone does something horrid to her? Because the whole 'tsunade tortures people worse than orochimaru' is overly used in EVERY fanfic. And frankly it's incredibly trite. If someone did what tsunade did they would be labeled as mentally I'll and institutionalized. Shoving a book up someone's ass would be fatal. What's next, gonna have her skin Jiraya's arm and pour salt on it? Cause FYI, that's ready been done.
KaixDecayx chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
Nice! This is a great book to read with an interesting take naru-chans parentage and childhood. I think it's an ace idea and I can't wait till the next chapter
trebeh chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
'Kakashi no Homosekusharu' I died XD
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
So complicated maybe you should do a Mina/Ken sub story they were cute together way better than her and that old wrinkled toad man... A
Krimson chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Her lover would have forgiven her realistically...
Slytherson chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Naruto is going to have a over protective family! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
I love it ,keep writing PLZ
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Really good and i feel really sad at the same time but i hope it gets better and better
KayHawkGirl chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I'm loving this story and can't wait for an update! Even though they said they were going to start Naruto's training early, I hope she will still be, as the dub anime says, The number one, hyperactive, knuckle-head ninja! I think I kinda like an Neji/ Fem!Naruto pairing, I don't think it's something you'd rarely see, but could be interesting with his hatred and how mean he was toward Hinata at the beginning of the series. Anyway keep up the good work :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Interesting...Very. I will keep reading. Muwahahahahahaha...Sorry I couldn't resist...ignore that.
KuroKanashimi chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I stop reading at the top... he's like 50 or what late 40s... she should be pissed... why not get the baby removed.. she is a medic and tsunade is the best... and honestly their not even mad enough... its like One big joke when this should be serious honestly... I mean god hes old enough too be her father godammit... disgusting really... shes having a bastard child and by the way its going... you can't take this fic serious honestly
mugu chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Interesting... I wonder how Kumo relationships with Konoha will evolve. Nice touch on the pre-chapters scenes. They are as I have imagined them
Gruffard chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Well. Tsunade is a bit unhidged. Of course she has more skeleton's in her closet then canon and has had less time to deal with them. Is Naru-chan going to be raised by a bunch of well meaning near psychopathes? Gah.

Interesting side on having Hinata being jealous of Naruto. I hope that they don't do the Ino/Sakura thing and fall out for a while. And tey end up driving each other to be better. Please.

Thanks for the read!
dhh chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Poor Naruto! You might as well do a time-skip.